Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

AEW Year 2, Thread One

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
If I'm Cody, I don't want anyone looking like him near me unless it's some kind of Make A Wish situation. Horrifically ugly man whose pictures have an odor.

That out of the way, I don't understand why he got hired for a real job there. Cody should've paid him in exposure like a real neo-carny promoter. From what I pick up, and please correct me if I'm wrong, he was doing absolutely nothing a real production guy could do except sacrifice his existence for a chance to make eye contact one of the roster. I don't think I disbelieve him, there's some pieces missing, like he's the static in some communication.

And DDP Yoga isn't a Scientology-like cult. It's a Getting Things Done-like cult.

cobainwasmurdered

Waiting for Kamala to honour bets since June 2020
Staff member
Reaction score
he was working for ddps production company which they hired which isn't much better really. The whole thing is weird and dumb.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
So it appears that the only reason he mentioned Cody and AEW was to get traction on his story. He still watches and live tweets Dynamite. He didn't even work for AEW, he had very little interaction with Cody, and it was DDP who told him these things. All after being horrible on Twitter. Maybe they asked him not to Tweet because he was a racist homophobe? He also got kicked out of the DDP house for apparently being too creepy there. I don't know what his end game was, but this certainly wasn't it.

Staff member
Reaction score

I'm glad this guy got bullied tbh. It's like when you hear that a vocal Trump supporter got bullied out of their workplace. Yeah, maybe the people who bullied them really are pieces of shit, but the person completely deserved it. If more people like him got bullied maybe we wouldn't have some of the problems we have in this country.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I don't want to know what or why is happening in that screencap so I'm gonna take an hour to excise it from my mind.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
I am so happy for them. Following Air Wolf from the time of his training and his Dorado's debut, it's been a hell of a journey. Air Wolf is already so good, and Dorado is even better. These kids are something special.

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
I was impressed with them last Wednesday. In a world where almost everyone does high spots they seem to be a level above in terms of athletic ability. I would be really interested to see how they would grow working a long program with FTR in front of crowds (when they come back).

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
In not very surprising news, Ricky Starks did an interview where he claims the day of his match with Cody, WWE called looking to hire him.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
I can't work out what I think is funnier: the people replying unironically to Lance's tweet, unintentionally proving him right, or the people on either side, who hate the thought of pineapple on pizza enough to take offense at the analogy?

As someone who prefers WWE to AEW (save your fucking boomer jokes), but also likes pineapple on pizza, I don't know what I'm supposed to believe?

muzzington

Queen Elizabeth Look-alike
Reaction score
Ham and Pineapple is a perfectly nice pizza.

tenor.gif