Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

AEW Year 2, Thread One

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
Given how little Shaq is promoting it, I get impression that he's not putting a ton of time into training and I wonder if they're putting it on early to kind of get it out of the way instead of making everyone sit through the whole show for a certified stinker.
It's so funny to me that there's not a single post on Shaq's twitter about AEW.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
One of my comedian/wrestling fan friends put it hilariously RE: Shaq's lack of promotion that it's like when a bar show gets a big name headliner to close. "Hey Shaq, if you don't mind, could you please tweet about our show?"

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
If they don’t call it AEW WORLDWIDE or AEW PRO this whole thing is a sham.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score

Tino Standard

Integral Poster
Reaction score

cobainwasmurdered

Waiting for Kamala to honour bets since June 2020
Staff member
Reaction score
it was. and then they put on a jobber tag and announce stunt will be on and a totally nothing main event. i'm out.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I know he gets a ton of hate, but I'm a Marko fan, and this picture makes me incredibly happy. Knowing how big of a fan of Big Show he is, this must have been a dream come true for him.
it was. and then they put on a jobber tag and announce stunt will be on and a totally nothing main event. i'm out.
One step forward, then 10 marko steps backwards.

and then a Jericho comedy skit. It’s like they decided to go out of their way to waste any new viewers they might have gotten tonight.