Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Alien vs Predator (2010)

Obi Chris Kenobi

Personal Text goes here, Venkman
Reaction score
SEGA have released a few trailers, look purely CGI but still at least its something. Have to say I'm for Sega rebooting the AvP game franchise as its been nearly 10 years since the last AvP game came out. While its STILL being supported by a strong community its long been overdue a follow up for some kind outside of the poor RTS games made.

http://www.sega.co.uk/games/aliens-vs-predator/

Nightwing

Nightwing
Reaction score
They actually had a gameplay demo on Youtube which outlined gameplay for the Predator. Looked pretty interesting, actually. Aliens: Colonial Marines looks a lot better, though.

Obi Chris Kenobi

Personal Text goes here, Venkman
Reaction score
Be interesting to see how much cross over there is between A:CM and AvP in terms of gameplay and story, if at all. Aliens RPG has been canned.

Jingus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Forget the Predator part, I'm still just waiting for a really good Aliens game, period. The arcade games were tolerable and the old Alien Trilogy game for the PS1 was at least kind of creepy, but that's about it. Far too many of the franchise's entries have been pretty terrible. Anyone else remember the excruciatingly bad SNES version of AvP which was just a lousy Final Fight clone?

luke-o

www.thecollectorsroom.co.uk
Reaction score
I was actually going to mention how awesome that was.

And Alien:Resurection on the PS1 was pretty good. As was Alien3 on the Mega Drive.

Either way they were a hell of a lot better than Predator 2 on the Mega Drive.