Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Antonio Sabato Jr is making a MAGA Christian Western

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
96401987_10159425516488273_1796655781366464512_o.jpg

Dean Cain as the villain CLINTON.

Super glad that Michael Dudikoff didn't make the Greatest Action Heroes tournament.

Not surprised by disappointed Bas Rutten is a MAGA chud. WTH?

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I don't think they will cast you because you are not a blonde middle aged woman. Their hope for role is Hillary Clinton, their expectation is Carole Baskin, reality is Victoria Jackson as Satan in Antonio Sabato's MAGA Christian Western.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
BAS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYY MEEEEEEEEEEE WHYYYY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

cobainwasmurdered

Waiting for Kamala to honour bets since June 2020
Staff member
Reaction score
man this shit has Hercules, Superman AND Duncan McCloud of Clan McCloud? 90's CWM would be really fucking into this lineup and then really fucking angry.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Antonio Sabato Jr was complaining about being blackballed and forced to leave Hollywood over being an outspoken MAGA chud in that Variety[ article but honestly, when was the last time Antonio Sabato Jr got work before that? His crappy VH1 reality series?

I feel like being an outspoken MAGA Chud is the ONLY way for some of these D- stars of the '80s and '90s to stay relevant. We should talk about the ones that AREN'T MAGA Chuds. Hopefully, Marc Singer and Adrian Zmed are woke...

I just noticed Scott Baio's character name is Ezkiel The Furious and am howling IRL.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
I already can't wait for the future Snob review. I love that Kristie Swanson is SLAYER and then has the tack-on that her Gun Slinger works for Clinton ('cause that clearly wouldn't be obvious)

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
At this stage, being cast in this movie, is probably punishment enough for 90 year old Robert Wagner for killing Natalie Wood 30 years ago.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
I'm kind of curious about this because I love westerns and trash.

But Bas...that's real betrayal.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
TIL Ali Landry is married to The Sound of Freedom director and is marketing vitamin supplements…which ya know, kind of tracks.