Bad Movies 2020 (and beyond)

Gary

Massive Conspiracy Against All Life
Seriously, outside of dumb white liberals, who is the audience for this movie?

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Nobody hate watched Hillbilly Elegy?

I guess we have enough poor whites on the board that no one wants to watch Coastal Elite Hollywood's piss poor depiction of Appalachia. :(

Winter Epicland

Epic Reine
I thought Amy Adams and Glenn Close were both very good but the movie itself didn't really move me that much. Typical Hollywood Oscar bait.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
I still might do it. I read Amy Adams is terrible in it with a Cletus the slack jawed yokel voice and I don't know if I want to see that. I'm surprised it's only 115 minutes. That's still long but these type of melodrama usually run 140 to 160 minutes.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Yeah, I actually like both actors but don’t see either as Wonka. Then again, I feel like that is a property I wouldn’t remake anyway so what do I know?

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Get Michael Shannon to do it if you have to do it. Not these 21 year old dream boat actors.
I don't mind the choices but Gene Wilder had great comedic chops/physical... flair that I don't think is easy to capture. I think Tom Holland could actually pull this role off but I think they'd be smart to try and age him up a little makeup wise.