Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Baseball Web Browser MMO

Obi Chris Kenobi

Personal Text goes here, Venkman
Reaction score
There's a new Baseball MMO out there, similar to Goal Line Blitz, that I thought all your Baseball fans might enjoy. Its only JUST started (as of date season 1 -1 day) and teams are currently drafting players.

If you fancy joining up, please sign up using this link: http://www.mmobaseball.com/createaccount.aspx?ref=4379 as I'll get some flex points thingys to form a team with.

Thansk!

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll try signing up later. I keep getting an MySQL error message when I click create account.

oldskool

oldskool
Reaction score
A common theme. The site seems to crash on an hourly basis, I haven't been able to log back into the site in the 2 days since I registered.

oldskool

oldskool
Reaction score
Already dead & gone, apparently. Paypal's giving out refunds to anybody who already spent money on it.

oldskool

oldskool
Reaction score
New servers added and it's back online, according to announcements that took 15 minutes to load based off when I finally got the homepage to load enough to let me log in.

Detox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I keep getting SQL errors everytime, I try to register, it's to bad because it sounds promising.

oldskool

oldskool
Reaction score
Apparently my pitcher is on a team, because I can get to their team forums. Except it says he's not on a team, and it's giving me 3 CPU contract offers every 12 hours. But I can't accept or decline these offers, the buttons don't do anything.