Who would you rather watch?

• Big Show

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • Kane

Votes: 19 43.2%

• Total voters

Staff member
Reaction score
You have one of these guys to watch wrestle for the next year. Who would you choose?

Justify, debate, etc.

bps21

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Big Show.

Sometimes he has some really good matches. I find kane completely unwatchable.

Angle-plex

Integral Poster
Reaction score
If Kane went full 1998 nostaligia, full mask and outfit, I could buy a short run from him. Big Show ugh I cant take it.

Kahran Ramsus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I usually don't mind Big Show, unless they are pushing him to the main event at this point in his career. He's a more entertaining performer and he's certainly a better wrestler than Kane is.

Kane has had his moments occasionally, but more often than not his angles and matches are so ridiculous and awful it turns me off the product.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Ten years ago, I would've said Kane.

These days, I think Big Show is more versatile and talented, if you try to separate all the garbage booking they do. Like, Big Show can be legit funny but instead of utilizing this, they make him Baby New Year.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
Big Show is legit in my current WWE top 15 (maybe 10? I dunno, I'm not making a list, that sounds hard.) Show/Henry vs. Wyatts from a few weeks ago was really, really good.

Kane is absolutely awful and I can't think of one singles match involving him I'd rate above barely acceptable since 2003.

bps21

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I only really dislike big show when they shoehorn him into title programs every now and then. But even then he and Sheamus were fucking awesome when they did their feud.

Kane is the dirt worst. The biggest highlight anyone can come up with for him is the run where he brought Daniel Bryan down from **** singles matches to ** tags, giving his career highlight a value of -**. Just the fucking worst.

Taxman

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I chose Big Show. Because I find him more entertaining in skits where he can be himself, believability (unless it's vs Rey, ugh) and as an overall "pro wrestler". Kane is just Kane to me now. Now, I'm not saying Corporate Kane isn't enjoyable in his tie and slacks, but they could do more with it.

BreakingMad

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Big Show has been involved in better matches. I'd say Kane has been in some better moments though.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
Big Show. He's better at comedy, more believable as a monster heel, and even his bad booking hasn't been anywhere near as awful as Kane's.

cobainwasmurdered

Waiting for Kamala to honour bets since June 2020
Staff member
Reaction score
Big show right now is in better shape than Kane and works more varied matches. I don't want to see either but I'd go with Show.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Gimme Kane... can still go when motivated (see his good Main Event match against Daniel Bryan months back) and has a decent enough character.

KOAB

KOAB
Reaction score
A challenger has appeared for the second Show vs Kane thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA2FWwbHXZc

Watching this I forgot Big Show/Khali were able to have just a straight up wrestling match on a PPV while the only times I remember Kane/Khali they were the worst gimmick brawls that the WWE had at the time.

Aero

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'll take Big Show. Kane can be watchable at times, like his Team Hell No days as a recent example, but when they try to do serious feuds based around his (kind of) supernatural gimmick, they tend to be unwatchable: John Cena feud (featuring Zack Ryder) from a few years back, the Daniel Bryan stuff this year, among others.

I actually liked Big Show's role in the early part of the Authority storyline last fall and didn't mind that they built up to a match with Orton for a PPV. It's just unfortunate that the booking of Bryan was so awful at the time that anything short of Bryan getting the title was shit on.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Big Show gets a slightly bad rep. In the past few years, he had quality feuds with Sheamus, Alberto Del Rio, and Mark Henry. Heck, I even enjoyed his program with Cody Rhodes built around Cody pointing out how much of a doof Show was/is. I agree with Aero that the booking itself for The Big Show/Authority was fine. Not great but fine, just horrible, horrible timing. And Orton/Big Show as the main event of a PPV? No. Show's done a bunch of goofy stuff but it's usually in one-off segments. I can't think of many feuds he's done, at least in the past five years, that were as bad as some of the goofy crap Kane's done.

Kahran Ramsus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Aero said:
I'll take Big Show. Kane can be watchable at times, like his Team Hell No days as a recent example, but when they try to do serious feuds based around his (kind of) supernatural gimmick, they tend to be unwatchable: John Cena feud (featuring Zack Ryder) from a few years back, the Daniel Bryan stuff this year, among others.

I actually liked Big Show's role in the early part of the Authority storyline last fall and didn't mind that they built up to a match with Orton for a PPV. It's just unfortunate that the booking of Bryan was so awful at the time that anything short of Bryan getting the title was shit on.

I don't really blame Show for that either. Orton's whole title reign was a disaster.

KOAB

KOAB
Reaction score
That match was terrible. You can always tell when it's time for Show to take his break to lose weight and heal up and he should've never been in the main event when he couldn't do anything at all.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I was at Orton/Show live. At least 25% of the crowd left during the match, maybe (probably?) more which is something I hadn't even seen during a main event at a house show let alone a PPV!

Is it fair or too soon to say that Orton's World Title run last year was the worst non-transitional World Title run in WWE since Diesel's?

Kahran Ramsus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
In some ways it was worse than Diesel. At least Diesel didn't have another guy on the roster that fans were desperate to get the belt, and Diesel never had a defense as embarrassing as the Rumble match against Cena that the crowd completely shit on.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
King Kamala said:
I was at Orton/Show live. At least 25% of the crowd left during the match, maybe (probably?) more which is something I hadn't even seen during a main event at a house show let alone a PPV!

Is it fair or too soon to say that Orton's World Title run last year was the worst non-transitional World Title run in WWE since Diesel's?
My friends and I were among that 25% and we STILL had horrible traffic to deal with exiting.

claydude14

Integral Poster
Reaction score
KANE is more entertaining, dogs. Going back to the Summer of KANE on Smackdown! after he finally beat Taker decisively and Edge was all abducting his Dad and shit. Team Hell No. Corporate KANE, into THE DEMON KANE into back into Corporate KANE. Big Show is just big. Great with Miz and Jericho, awful since then. No one wants to see a crying Big Show.

Aero

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, but Big Show has the big chair.

WWE_original.jpg

Dobbs3K

Integral Poster
Reaction score
"Dot Com" Matt Postin said:
And Big Show has
tumblr_mhoi5uqNp01qzx70zo1_1280.jpg
I always wondered what happened to that truck. It would be funny if Paul Wight has it in his garage at home.