Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Bill Cosby raped at least 15 women

Damaramu

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I was referring to the juror that made those comments. I wonder how many women this waste of space has sexually assaulted and thought it was okay because "Well I could see her stomach. She was just asking for it!"

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiKXcHyGMM8

Incandenza

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Just about putting the finishing touches on a 20,000-word essay about the difficulty of watching Ghost Dad in light of this news.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
I didn't see anything about sentencing in that link, does anyone have an idea of how long it will be? As long as it's more than 3-5 years, he'll die in prison.

Gary

Darker Handcraft
Reaction score
Conspiracy Theorist said:
I didn't see anything about sentencing in that link, does anyone have an idea of how long it will be? As long as it's more than 3-5 years, he'll die in prison.
I think he's facing a possible 10 year sentence, so yeah he'll die in jail.

Incandenza

Integral Poster
Reaction score
He's old, frail, famous, and (likely) no longer a threat to society. He may spend the entirety of whatever sentence he ends up getting under house arrest.

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
Even if he gets prison time, and ends up dying there it really isn't justice. He raped women for years and years. He turns 81 in July. He's already lived his life (at least the part that matters). Sometimes there isn't any justice to be had.

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
With him being 80 and fake blind I don’t think they’ll put him behind bars for any time at all.

HSJ

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It amazes me that we live in a world where Bill Cosby was secretly raping women and now could die in prison.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
Do we think he'll actually spend a day on the inside? Because the cynic in me still think he'll get off with house arrest, even with him already having been sentenced.

cobainwasmurdered

Waiting for Kamala to honour bets since June 2020
Staff member
Reaction score
Well he got remanded to custody so he's going to do some. He'll probably do a few months of "easy time" before it goes to house arrest.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
I'm really, really at the end of my rope with the social media reactions to this from both sides. People are still thinking this is a witch hunt against a black man and that if Weinstein and Kavanaugh can be free men with numerous allegations against him then Cosby should be as well blatantly ignoring the fact that Cosby himself also got away with his crimes for decades and it took like what, 4-5 years to finally put him away after the accusations came into light?

I even saw one person say that sending him to prison is wrong because he's not a threat to society anymore and that he should have gotten house arrest.

ViciousFish

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I would have accepted putting a legally blind, 81 year old man under house arrest. If him and his wife has shown a modicum of tact and acted like house arrest was a punishment instead of throwing a rager for his birthday including a 5 piece jazz band at 7am.

Lord of The Curry

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Nah, fuck house arrest. He'll feel comfortable there. He deserves to feel as uncomfortable and as unsafe as humanly possible until he dies.

ViciousFish

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It’s more due to the cost of keeping a legally blind, senior citizen in maximum security prison.

If there was a way to make him live in a single room flat, alone in the shittiest neighborhood in America I’d vote for that.

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
ViciousFish said:
It’s more due to the cost of keeping a legally blind, senior citizen in maximum security prison.

If there was a way to make him live in a single room flat, alone in the shittiest neighborhood in America I’d vote for that.

Is he legally blind? Or is this still just coming from his camp?

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Just release a couple of non violent drug offenders and throw his ass in the clink. Oh wait, that would make sense.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
https://www.bet.com/celebrities/news/2019/01/31/bill-cosby.html?fbclid=IwAR2eMX3UJhI08grxO678Cc53JvKb07XsGUYoF5YeLo-u-xfZVa7rRsnL18w

According to sources close to Radar Online, the former actor/comedian is acting as Dr. Cliff Huxtable, whom he played on The Cosby Show, and is allegedly treating fellow inmates.

“[He] believes he learned a lot about how to cure people and speak to patients after playing Dr. Huxtable for nearly eight years on The Cosby Show,” the source said.

Cosby is reportedly telling the people still close to him that medical officials at Pennsylvania’s SCI Phoenix state prison are “overeducated, unintelligent children with a clipboard,” according to the insider. This is apparently causing him to spend an hour per day coaching healthy inmates in meditation and dieting and diagnosing sick ones.

“He is accepting appointments from inmates to help diagnose anything from a cold to obesity,” a source said. “If he thinks they’re incurable, he refers them to the infirmary with a ‘preliminary diagnosis.’”

“I’m just offering Dr. Huxtable,” the source says Cosby proclaimed. If that’s not strange enough, he’s also reportedly even dressing the part.

“He told us that he wore a bed sheet like an ‘apron’ to get into character,” the source claims. “He said his medical skills are ‘a tad rusty’ since he played Dr. Huxtable, but he’s still ‘hip’ to the ‘role.’”

What in the heck is going on??? SMH.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
https://411mania.com/movies/bill-cosby-political-prisoner-compares-himself-ghandi-martin-luther-king-jr/

Cosby’s lawyer Andrew Wyatt released a statement from Cosby which said his “political beliefs” put him in prison.

“My political beliefs, my actions of trying to humanize all races, genders and religions landed me in this place surrounded by barb wire fencing, a room made of steel and iron,” the statement reads. “I now have a temporary residence that resembles the quarters of some of the Greatest Political Prisoners – Martin Luther King, Jr., Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, Randal Robinson, and Dr. Benjamin Chavis. I stand upright as a Political Prisoner and I Smile.”

The statement continues, “I, [Mr. Cosby] have ‘no’ remorse and will never have remorse. A low-life District Attorney and a corrupt Judge needed me Guilty now. Not for justice, but for their political aspirations.”