Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Boxing Thread

Staff member
Reaction score
He's not really going to be challenged until he hits 126-130-135.

Staff member
Reaction score
idk what it's like, what it takes to be in a fight like that. The amount of times they were just swinging and I would say oh my god, shit I musta said that like ten times. Sometimes you watch fighters who make you remember what it's like to love something. This was one of those times.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
It is gonna be one sided, and Fury is staying heavy to make another point about the “fat man” against the Adonis type.

I’m just worried that if the Usyk fight is indeed happening, that he won’t be in shape for it. But I wouldn’t mind because the rematch would potentially be one of the biggest boxing fights of the past couple of decades.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
PBC has reached a deal with Amazon Prime, should be good for the sport overall. I think this will help them reach a wider audience.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the fights yesterday? Curious as to how Joseph Parker managed to get the nod over Wilder. Sounds like it was a boring fight though.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the fights yesterday? Curious as to how Joseph Parker managed to get the nod over Wilder. Sounds like it was a boring fight though.
I didn't watch either (this card seemed underwhelming to me despite the big names), but sounds like his team had a horrible game plan. The score cards were pretty lopsided.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
Francis Ngannou was knocked down three times, with the last one putting him out pretty badly. Tyson Fury looks really bad now but I think he just came in really out of shape.