Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Breaking Bad

2GOLD

Integral Poster
Reaction score
This is one of those shows I really REALLY want to watch then totally forget is on. Maybe it's the day it airs or because I really don't recall AMC replaying old episodes that often so I can get into it more. It's odd. I wonder if the episodes are on netflix?

Just Burny

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, the first two seasons are really good. The first probably moreso. While it's a little too short it just feels really fun. It was a show I think (thought) could be really powerful if they limited it to 2 seasons, or at least only a couple. Too much might take away from it.

Reaction score
Interesting episode tonight. Skylar finds out Walt is the king of blue meth and she leaves him. Next week looks insane.

jimmy no nose

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I really didn't know much of anything about this show, but happened to catch a random episode during some marathon the other day and was pretty impressed. I'm trying to catch up on the first two seasons now, but it's probably going to take a while. I was going to watch the episode tonight, but figured I wouldn't understand what was going on.

Just Burny

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It's probably the best show on TV at the moment. If Mad men is AMC's Sopranos, Breaking bad is its The Wire.

foleyfanforever88

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Just watched the pilot. It was pretty awesome so I'm definitely gonna keep watching. Question - does the show air with censors or is it just the file I downloaded? It seems weird that they would put in nudity and profanity that they knew they'd have to censor for TV.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
When they filmed the first season, they weren't sure yet which network on or whether it would be a premium channel (HBO/Showtime), hence the curse words. Ensuing seasons are very slightly toned down. They can get basically away with anything except nudity.

Just Burny

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, I think there's only been one edit since the pilot that I've noticed. It was an F-bomb and it was a pivotal/ powerful scene. (& was in season 3)

Gary

None So Vile
Reaction score
And with that, Jesse Pinkman hits a new low. Also:

"Darth Vader was responsible for the Death Star. Yea, he had two of them bitches!"

The Truth

Integral Poster
Reaction score
That last scene between Walt and the black figurehead guy (forget his name) was some really good stuff. I never took Cranston for being that good of an actor.

And Skylar is fucking smoking.

Reaction score
YES. So much fucking greatness in tonight's episode. Mike is the fucking man and Walt is one bad motherfucker.

Best show ever.

jimmy no nose

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Wow. I don't know if I've ever reacted to a TV show the way I did to the ending of that one. Heisenberg is crazy.

foleyfanforever88

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I just watched "Negro y Azul", and Tortuga's head on the back of a tortoise was one of the best things I've seen on this show so far. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm gonna get caught up in time for the season finale. Has a fourth season been confirmed?

Reaction score
Tubercular Bells said:
Next week's episode lasts until 11:48.

IT'S A TRAP!

It really goes to 10:56 and their sneak peak of their new show "Rubicon" is from then to 11:48.

foleyfanforever88

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Bumped because Season 4 is just 24 days away. I'm re-watching the first three seasons between now and then. Can't wait.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Just started on season 3 so I should be all caught up in time for season 4, can't wait :D