Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Clinton CONSPIRATORIUM (aka Adventures w/ CRAZY BOSS LADY)

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
Me and the CRAZY BOSS were doing our usual bickering about the stories of the day last night. This exchange was the best:

BOSS: Did you see Pelosi speaking at the presser, she sounded deranged!
Me: Did you Trump trying to read his "speech" with the Italian President, he could barely get out the words with tripping all over himself.
Her: How can you make fun of a way someone speaks!?!
Me: You literally were just ripping on Pelosi for the same thing!

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
CRAZY BOSS told me Trump's Secret Service food tester got sick from something and died, and she tied that into why Trump had his secret/not secret hospital visit last weekend.

Only news source I could find was Alex Jones:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dGsy0fCUhP0x/

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/column-2/trump-visit-to-walter-reed-related-to-possible-chemical-poisoning-report/

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
CRAZY BOSS Lady has given me December 9th as the date that the mass Democratic indictments will fall. Apparently there is a AG or IG report dropping that day. I asked why Trump didn't do this when they had full power the first two years. She said he had to get the courts properly appointed.

I mentioned Trump's lie count for the week (per CNN) was 52. She said "Misinformation is important to every military mission". I LOL'd hard and told her I loved her spin. She then yelled about being a military wife and that I just don't understand.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I tried to play nice with CRAZY BOSS and mentioned the white house arguing with the DOD and the press over the gender of the dog from monday was the silliest scandal possible. She replied "Do you know why Trump said "Good boy?...It was a code for Schiff and the rest to know he's coming for them..."

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Property taxes came out. This gave CRAZY BOSS LADY a chance to rail on Gov. Evers for raising property taxes. I informed her mine went up 300+ under Walker. This led to a side fight over Walker leaving big debt for Wisconsin and led to her usual rant about how Trump is going back to the gold standard and canceling the national debt. The IRS is an illegal entity, etc

At least it makes work interesting.

Oh, and Hillary's botched botox reveal this weekend might be a sign that she is a double since the real Dems are all being arrested soon.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/hillary-clinton-full-a-fiery-new-documentary-trump-regrets-harsh-words-bernie-1271551?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=THR%20Breaking%20News_2020-01-21%2004:00:00_kkilkenny&utm_term=hollywoodreporter_breakingnews

Hillary is really going after Bernie.

Who here at TSM is pumped for the 4 part Hillary documentary on Hulu?
https://youtu.be/-zWS52fBtSE

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Me and the CRAZY BOSS LADY had another go last night.

Random arguments included:
- I told her Trump's electorate was proven to be under educated compared to Clinton's. She denied such things. I pulled up a poll taken from voters. She said "Those are just the people they asked, that doesn't count!!!!" I told her that's how polls work.

- I also told her Trump's economic growth numbers are still lagging behind Obama's. This of course led to more screaming. I showed her Trump's unemployment rate is only 1.3% lower than Obama's end numbers, and showed her the number Obama inherited and how far he made it go down. That didn't count of course because Obama had to start with a bigger hole, so it wasn't fair to compare to Trump.

- She informed me Trump revealed another secret code in his New Jersey speech this week. It had something to do with George Washington's Durham boats crossing into Jersey during the Revolutionary War, but she refused to explain what the hell she was going on about and told us we had to do our own research.

- You can imagine the impeachment stuff has CRAZY BOSS LADY in fits. Even as Trump's lawyers and GOP goons admit the Quid Pro Quo happened, she still denies it.

On a somewhat related topic, I picked up a free newspaper "The Christian News" for my mother. Upon further inspection, I realized it was a far right Religious nut job paper, not just God stuff. The best bit I read about was how having a vasectomy can turn men gay.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
CRAZY BOSS LADY says Soros is in the Ukraine right now, in the middle of the money embezzlement taking our tax payer funds.

The next big "THERE ALL UNDER ARREST!!!" date is March 31st when Barr testifies.

I don't know how many people read this thread, but has any "real" news places addressed the "150K sealed indictments"???

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/cbudoffbrown/status/1233188337080569858
Looks like Brody will have something to play in the breakroom...Hillary is starting a podcast.

(My soul wishes to leave my body rn)

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I got Crazy Boss Lady all fired up right away by relaying the Coronavirus spreading news. She screamed I was a fear monger!!! I then made fun of Trump's "I am told by the Doctors how brilliant I am" stuff at the CDC to rattle her further.
She kept scolding me so I ended up admitting I just wanted to stop the virus before it spread to the prisons where all the Democrats are soon to be placed.
It was a good day.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
CRAZY BOSS LADY said "I won't tell you what's really going on" so I took to the net to learn the Coronavirus was developed and released as a "cover" for the mass arrests now ongoing WORLDWIDE. Celebs, politicians, etc who are sick or self quarantined have actually been arrested and Trump will announce the new Gitmo detainees soon. Tom Hanks and the Pope are among the big winners.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Another view : Coronavirus is being used to cover for the Russia/Saudi oil war smashing the economy. US dollar will soon be worthless....etc
From Reddit:
Essentially the whole "conspiracy" is that there's a good side that's been fighting the pedo trafficking cabal for quite a long time, and is gearing up to do a final attack on the financial power of the cabal by switching our financial system worldwide to a gold backed currency while rounding up and arresting cabal members. Zimbabwe printed a hyper inflated currency in 2008, and when the global currency reset happens, since Zimbabwe allegedly has massive unmined gold reserves, they will become one of the richest countries in the world, and honor their 2008 hyperinflated notes on a new exchange, essentially turning Zim holders into billionaires. However a large percentage of your exchange will be taken out to go towards humanitarian efforts, still leaving you quite rich. So I thought it was was interesting and I spent $20 on two 50 trillion dollar Zimbabwe notes certified from 2008, best case rich, worst case interesting keepsake.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I had a wild night with the CRAZY BOSS LADY.
I asked her about the info in the two posts above. We started with Tom Hanks. She said he wasn't arrested because the sealed indictments haven't been opened. I pushed her on why he would be "detained" then and she said because he's going to be arrested....we went in circles on this argument.
She is all in on the Coronavirus being a cover to arrest the pedos and money launders. She said "24% of Hollywood" has the virus. I asked her where she read that and she said "Military, .gov sites" I told her there is no way so many celebs have the virus and yet the media didn't report it. "Nobody cares about the celebrities!" was the reply. I asked if that meant the grips, cameramen, etc all had it since 100s of people are on sets and she said "Well, it does spread!" I won the argument then by asking her if Toronto has been hit hard then since so many shows tape there. She twisted in the wind on that one.

We then had our normal back and forth on Trump, as she thinks he's God-King, here to right the wrongs around the world and I have errrrrrrrrr....facts of his sleazebag past. CRAZY BOSS LADY said Tom Hanks was a pedo because of one person on Twitter claiming he bought her as a teen. I retorted with Trump's 27 sexual assault accusers. That is FAKE NEWS to the boss. I mentioned his ex-wife Marla even says he raped her. CRAZY BOSS LADY replied "Wives can't be raped. When you get married, sex is part of the equation."
She is also arguing against the things the CDC is saying, which led to another coworker chiming in with "but that's a government site...and you just said you read and trust those...." I LOL'd.

Shoot me before the virus kills us all.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Well maybe there'll be massive stampedes and riots in Wal-Mart and you'll get to play her rib cage like a xylophone.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
First thing out of CRAZY BOSS LADY'S mouth was "I just read they have 250 people locked up at a Saudi army base already from the arrests!"

I ignored her and told her I was too spent from yesterday's nonsense.

Later she was telling our co-workers that she predicts Trump will declare a nationwide shutdown around April 1st. She said he will cut the streaming services and wifi so people will be forced to focus on the news.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://www.propublica.org/article/facebook-firefighters-corona
Now I see why AoO hated firefighters so much.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm sure many of you saw that the Qanon goofs had Oprah trending last night on Twitter due to their rumor that she had been arrested as part of the great roundup that is underway.

I asked CRAZY BOSS LADY of course. She hates Oprah and said she was getting women for Weinstein to rape.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
CRAZY BOSS LADY says the last Tom Hanks image he released had a door in the background with a bar code on it. She said that proves he is being held in a military base as that is the system they use to inventory rooms.

The Q people are predicting this weekend will be when Trump announces that the Government has arrested XYZ and they will now be shutting down Netflix, Prime, etc and all Americans will see nothing but 24 hour military trials from the thousands of people now under arrest.

And this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/fparj1/obama_tweets_an_image_that_when_flipped_appears/

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/intheMatrixxx/status/1243920138321244163

I don't know what to do with this information. I think the universe may actually be broken.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://www.washingtonpost.com/crime-law/2020/05/07/former-top-state-department-official-arrested-child-molestation-charges/
John Kerry's former head of security was arrested for diddling a kid.

Bittersweet since BOSS LADY isn't around for Brody to wind up over this.