Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Clinton CONSPIRATORIUM (aka Adventures w/ CRAZY BOSS LADY)

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
My boss is an intelligent business woman who happens to also be a right wing conspiracy nut. I worked with her side by side last night and picked up this intel:
Uranium One: Hillary and Chelsea Clinton are under secret arrest. Chelsea and Hillary are wearing electronic monitors under medical boots to cover the monitors. John McCain is in bed with the Clintons on this deal and he is also under secret indictment.
ankle-bracelet.jpg

According to a Newsweek article on this conspiracy I looked up, Obama is also under arrest and his recent trip to Chicago for "jury duty" was a cover for having his ankle bracelet put on.

Meanwhile, Bill Clinton is being held in a secure place (apparently Camp David) and is also under arrest for his involvement in the Clinton Foundation scandals.

Paul Ryan's recent retirement rumors were to cover for the fact that he was tied up with the Clintons and is also in trouble, but he'll probably be the Narc and escape to Wisconsin.

Robert Mueller is a Democrat, despite what the news says and he is going to be arrested for helping the Clintons cover all this up.

The arrests will be announced publicly as soon as this weekend.

I told her I debunked her last conspiracies in about 5 mins of googling things, and she said "you can't find this info on the dot coms!"

--

She also informed me "Alex Jones is right most of the time". Sandy Hook was a hoax. The school was empty before the "shooting" happened and all the parents who went along with the lie had their mortgages paid off on the same day.

Last edited:

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
If I ever met a Sandy Hook truther I'd legit punch them in the face.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Brodypedia said:
Sandy Hook was a hoax. The school was empty before the "shooting" happened and all the parents who went along with the lie had their mortgages paid off on the same day.
https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-sandy-hook-residents-got-their-houses-for-free.t3198/

What in the actual fuck?

Youth N Asia

Boners, and farts.
Reaction score
Epic Reine said:
Brodypedia said:
Sandy Hook was a hoax. The school was empty before the "shooting" happened and all the parents who went along with the lie had their mortgages paid off on the same day.
https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-sandy-hook-residents-got-their-houses-for-free.t3198/

What in the actual fuck?

Alex Jones is so obviously an act that it’s truly embarrassing that some people buy him as legit.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
There are enough of those people to elect one of the believers in Alex Jones president.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I didn't even cover her Obama was a Kenyan and Bush killed Kennedy and tried to kill Reagan stories....or the large cabal of Clinton pedophile friends who Trump is preparing to round up....

https://www.snopes.com/tony-and-john-podesta-match-madeleine-mccann-police-sketches/

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
snuffbox said:
Was your boss hoping Roy Moore would win?

She wasn't a fan. I'd assume Luther Linsey or whatever his name was would have passed the test.

Meanwhile in crazy town... "Q", a user on 4chan who some believe is Trump himself continues to drop hints about the behind the scenes pedophile ring he is taking down has spawned this:

DRuReJlX4AAiCx6.jpg

All marks intentionally done as part of their Pedo club. "The Eye of Ra" etc etc

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Ha! (Not the subhuman conspiracists, they have serious issues and should be handled properly)

Luther Strange finished Sessions' term. Lee Busby ran a last-second write-in campaign. Luther Lindsay was one of the first Black wrestling stars.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
snuffbox said:
Ha! (Not the subhuman conspiracists, they have serious issues and should be handled properly)

Luther Strange finished Sessions' term. Lee Busby ran a last-second write-in campaign. Luther Lindsay was one of the first Black wrestling stars.

I would have gotten it right had my tin foil hat not been on so tight.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Harley Race must be the enforcer for the Super Secret Clinton Everybody Punch Face Club.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So I asked my boss about the Obama arrest rumors, since that was not part of her original spiel to me. She said "I read he is being detained at Gitmo". I said "WHHHAAAAT?!? He was just out and about on Xmas." She then said the arrest may not have gone down yet. She also informed me that he's being following Trump around, and ended up at Gitmo due to something involving the Sea of Japan that I didn't understand.
She then said Trump put out an executive order that any financial wrongdoing would result in the government snagging the assets of your business. She said that is why Papa John and others have recently stepped down, in order to save the companies they run. I told her Papa John was a big Trumper and she didn't think so.
I asked her about Mueller actually being after Clinton/Obama as I posted above, and she denied that being true too.
She insists I need to read and deciper "Q's" posts and promises her claims will be proven right soon.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
New info I gathered today:

Trump is going to announce the arrests and asset grabs of the criminals in prime time this Sunday night.

http://www.frontpageafricaonline.com/index.php/diaspora/6477-u-s-president-donald-trump-passes-order-to-seize-properties-of-corrupt-gov-t-officials-individuals

- 10 planes of new prisoners landed in Gitmo (Bush, Clintons, Obama, etc). Matthis was there on the 21st prepping:

NY Post, December 21/2017 https://nypost.com/2017/12/21/mattis-makes-unusual-visit-to-gitmo/amp/

---
The 9/11 attacks were done in part via uranium isotopes, which is why the fires burned for so long after the buildings came down.

https://www.docdroid.net/zmVDhA4/d2-peter-munk-george-soros-cheney-paul-wolfowitz-hwbush-gwbush-john-kerry-clinton-september-11-attack.pdf
Obama, Mueller, KEVIN SPACEY and many others were part of the 9/11 Black ops attack.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I turned to noted scholar Alex Jones, among other sources to piece more of this together:

Obama and Hillary had Seth Rich killed for leaking her emails. They then moved to place blame on the Russians for the hack to cover their tracks. 2 members of the MS 13 gang killed him, and they were then killed to quiet them.

An assassination attempt by the Obama/Clinton/Globalists was made towards Trump in November. It was detected and avoided. Jones feels another attempt will be made in the next 2 weeks if the main stream media does not reveal the mass arrests going down, which will expose the Globalists and limit their counter strike ability.

Israel is behind the recent rash of Liberal elites being exposed as sexual harassers as Israel finally realized the leftists/Globalists want to overthrow the Israeli government.

The Las Vegas shooter was following orders from a Saudi prince. This is somehow tied into the Saudi civil war. The Las Vegas shooting was not a terrorist act by Stephen Paddock. He was a patsy for what truly happened. The Las Vegas incident was a failed assassination attempt on the crown prince of Saudi Arabia by the old guard of Saudi Arabia that was later arrested in Saudi Arabia and had all of their assets seized by their new government. Paddock was a gun salesman who was killed by the buyers who then shot up the concert to provide cover for their cohorts who were escaping from the assassination attempt after the feds thwarted the attempt. The reason for the ruse is to avoid the citizens demanding we go to war over the event when it was the perpetrators of the event who are now arrested in Saudi Arabia. This is also why the new guard has implemented classical liberal measures such as allowing women to drive as Trump had made a deal with Saudi to back the new Saudi government if the new government ousted the old and their crooked ways. The old Saudi elite were DNC financiers and owned the Four Seasons hotel which owned the top floors of the Mandalay Bay hotel.

The recent blackout at Disneyland is tied into all this, although how is not clear. Several airports have suffered "black outs" in the last few days as part of the cover up for the many shipments of new Gitmo prisoners that are being rounded up across the US.

NSA member David Drake may be "Q".

This movement is a contrecoup to retake our country from the CIA who have been running America behind the scenes since they murdered JFK to take power.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2018/01/qanon-updates-and-breadcrumbs-fire-at-clintons-property-julien-assanges-freedom-planes-diverted-and-missing-17-federal-prosecutors-appointed-january-4-2018.html

Qanon predicted the Clinton house fire in the same cryptic manner as their other gibberish.

Example of what I have to cipher through to find some theories:

President Donald John Trump has earned his place in Heaven/History as America's Watchman standing in the gap (Ezekial) against the luciferian ascension aka child murdering godless marxist dnc.
He stopped killary rotten clickton and is reversing the soetoro/obama evil damage to America.
May JEHOVAH continue to protect and bless The Second American Revolution and Donald John Trump.
Facts don't cease to exist because you ignore them.

On the supposed recent series of airport blackouts, where planes are being secretly rerouted to Gitmo: On October 29th Q posted this to the deep State traitors: “can you rely on being able to board a plane and fly away?”

Supposedly a "name bigger than you can imagine" was arrested in Atlanta using this plane diversion in late December.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So this Qanon stuff is still going on:

Those pallets were full of smart phones to be distributed members, i.e. Hillary, bill, Hussein, bremmer,etc.. These were special phone which the cabal thought could not be tracked or monitored. The cabal needed a new way to communicate after Q exposed their gmail draft and game forum methods.
Hillary was in NZ (FIVEEYES), not only to raise funds (if that is the true story) but to test out the phones. . Under directions of Trump, NZ told Hillary that the phones were good.
The cabal worked with China’s ZTE for these special PHONES. That is why ZTE was in the news lately. Trump drew attention to them to send the cabal a message that he was on to them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/07/business/us-china-zte-deal.html

Master Thrasher

Seven Time Tetris 99 Champ!
Reaction score
I knew it all along. Hillary didn't want to be president so she hired the Russians to help Trump win.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
My nutty boss remains a source of insanity.

We talked about the Kavanaugh allegations and she told me "The Democrats have these women propped up to block him because once Trump has the Supreme court then the 25,000 sealed indictments will be released and all the Democrats will finally be arrested."

"If the women are proved to be liars they should be put in jail" I replied to that with "If Kavanaugh is proven to have done it, should he go to jail?" *crickets*

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/trump-loving-conspiracy-nuts-convinced-president-will-conduct-mass-arrest-foes-bush-funeral/?utm_source=push_notifications

Believers in QAnon, the conspiracy theory that claims President Donald Trump and special counsel Robert Mueller are actually working together to uncover a global pedophile ring, are very excited by some of the developments they’re seeing at former President George H.W. Bush’s funeral.

As the Daily Beast’s Will Sommer reports, many QAnon believers have marked December 5th as the day when Trump will begin conducting mass arrests of his political foes, including former Presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.

While QAnon fans have marked December 5th — or “D5,” as they call it — on their calendars for days now, so far Trump has not slapped handcuffs on any of his enemies.

Nonetheless, notes Sommer, one eagle-eyed QAnon believer discovered that one of the buses taking people to Bush’s funeral on Wednesday had a “5” and a “D” plastered on its front window, which supposedly indicates that the president’s declaration of martial law is imminent.

https://twitter.com/MAGABabe94/status/1070361127027204101?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1070361127027204101&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rawstory.com%2F2018%2F12%2Ftrump-loving-conspiracy-nuts-convinced-president-will-conduct-mass-arrest-foes-bush-funeral%2F

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Brodypedia said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beothhbgSm0

http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/3544-something-horrifying-took-place-at-funeral-of-george-hw-bush?fbclid=IwAR3ngwiDpwAi2u-8bBcPUgVQxSKkau05Aoi5AW1NtQVhrfV1lNeZ2Ng9RDk

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/a94t0a/what_was_written_in_the_mysterious_letters_of_the/

informationscientist

I don't think I ever saw an open casket picture of sr.

Additionally, it appears the casket was loaded into a hearse, and not a horse drawn carriage as is the typical custom of a state funeral.

There is speculation that even the flag on the casket was displayed "incorrectly" for the ceremony.

Also ... no gold fringed flags involved.

This whole thing looks like a show. I have completely dismissed Q but I will admit D5 (December 5) and "follow the wives" - who received the actual letters - has been out there a bit.

Was Bush sr's execution for treason, crimes against humanity, etc date set at 11/30 months ago, dec 5 planned as the funeral? Was sr waiting for Barbara to die? Jr, as former prez, knew whatever was in there.

Was it closed casket due to the bullethole in srs forehead?

Jeb couldn't have read a plea statement that fast, so it might have been a picture, and it was definitely evil. Laura makes that clear.

In the pulled-back video, you can see trump on the other side of the aisle as the casket starts down. His eyes divert to GW early, watching them for a reaction.

I'll be interested to see how many public appearances they all make after Jan 2nd.