Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Clinton CONSPIRATORIUM (aka Adventures w/ CRAZY BOSS LADY)

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
My boss told me today that there is a 2nd constitution, and Trump will be using that one to restore America. The Fed is going to be abolished, and the riches it has collected over the years will be returned to each adult age 21 or older at a rate of 100K a year for 11 years.

We will be returning to the gold standard, with gold that is being stored in the Philippines.

https://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/two-us-constitutions

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
Still, though. I figure, at Walmart, if you're smart enough to realize that your boss is stupid, you should be the boss.

Staff member
Reaction score
Mr. S£im Citrus said:
Still, though. I figure, at Walmart, if you're smart enough to realize that your boss is stupid, you should be the boss.

There are people working at the local Walmart who I'm surprised are able to count and read.

ViciousFish

Integral Poster
Reaction score
My ex wife’s brother was a department manager for Walmart.

He can’t figure out how to pay his bills, have reasonable personable hygiene or keep his house from being taken by the bank and condemned for being disgusting.

Walmart made him a department manager despite visible stink lines coming off him.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
All the more amazing(?) is she's a business wiz, owns a driving school, has some accreditation as a CPA and claims to be a millionaire on paper. She's part of a yacht club and goes on elaborate vacations, so I assume she's being straight with me.

She works Wal-mart as a 2nd (3rd?) job for the insurance. She just happens to be a conspiracy nut. As one myself, I can appreciate it. Several times a week I troll her about Obama/Trump whatever and get her to spit out new Qanon stuff. Even last night I flat out told her Qanon was just a dude in his basement and I got a stern denial.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
New update from the boss: Trump is going to let the shutdown go 30 days, then declare an emergency and order the military to build the wall. Trump is letting it go 30 days first so he can prove that a good chunk of the government is non-essential, so those parts will not be brought back.

Looks like she got it from here or somewhere similar: https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/14/smoke-out-resistance/

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I told my boss about how I read on the reddit conspiracy page that the Syrian ISIS attack on our troops might have actually been done by the deep state who then framed ISIS for it to embarrass Trump for claiming ISIS was beaten. Plus ISIS being revived as a boogie man is good for getting Pentagon $$$. She replied that she heard something like that since Trump tweeted something with 2 F's capitalized, which was code for "False Flag".

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
More info from the boss:

Mike Pence is possibly a pedo, and his wife even got one of the infamous envelopes at Bush's funeral:

https://thedailycoin.org/2018/12/08/what-was-in-the-mystery-envelopes-that-hillary-biden-and-pence-received-at-bushs-funeral/

https://steemit.com/dakini5d/@dakini5d/breaking-mike-pence-exposed-in-indiana-pedogate-trump-take-down-is-real-storm-fireworks-whiterabbit

Obama is also probably a pedo as proven by this Wikileaks dump:

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html

Alex Jones argues it's male prostitutes:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-65000-hot-dogs/

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
A new one from the boss:

America is going to go through a major recession/depression, and Trump knows it. After several years though, the new set up will outlaw the current debt system and big banks like Wells Fargo will be forced to abolish everyone's loans and hand them the ownership of whatever the loan is for.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Today's gem from the boss:

Pelosi is going to ousted as speaker and the House, with a special election replacing her spot. How? She's probably going to jail for misappropriation of tax payer funds. She was trying to have 93 family members fly to Afghanistan with her on the government dime.

I asked my boss why Pelosi's family would want to go to a warzone and she didn't have an answer. I also pointed out that if Washington was going to start getting called out on wasting tax payer funds, then a lot of politicians would be going to jail. She gleefully said yup, that's part of the 24,000 sealed indictments Trump is enforcing soon!

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/its-happening-joe-digenova-john-brennan-will-need-5-attorneys-report-on-james-comey-is-coming-out-in-two-weeks-criminal-referrals-video/

Hacked Docs Expose Soros-Obama-UN Refugee Invasion Network
https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/immigration/item/23893-hacked-docs-expose-soros-obama-un-refugee-invasion-network/?fbclid=IwAR0fau_YCZLE4MA0o3C9NJJlr2bukTYrSGEJXrH1Q5lu4S3WqiydvnTuUBo

Comey, Obama, Brennen, Hillary all still going down. We promise.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
My crazy boss took a disturbing turn last night. She asked several of us what we thought of Hitler.

When her and I talked it out, she said she was surprised I knew he boosted the German economy as most do not realize that. She then said "The Jews caused the war. Hitler did not want to go to war at all. The Jews chose to boycott German business, so Hitler was forced to retaliate to save Germany."

I told her Germany had massive WW1 reparations that dragged them into their slump far more than any boycott by the Jews.

She went on to tell me "Not all Jews are bad. The Zionists are the bad ones."

She also acted surprised when I told her the Russians beat the Germans more so than America. I did not follow up on her surprise because I was already weary from this conversation.

She told me she is watching an 18 part Hitler documentary which is giving her new insight. She said they are cited sources, so it isn't BS. (I wanted to scream about how things are spun, but again, I just wanted the conversation over.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Follow up:

She came in the next day and said "I am at the part where Hitler is bad now". I chortled.

Last night's gem: "I ask my students who want to be referred to as African-Americans if they are from Africa. Otherwise I tell them they are just Black Americans."

My reply "I am glad your million dollar retirement fund is going to be lost in some sort of glorious racial lawsuit."

cobainwasmurdered

Waiting for Kamala to honour bets since June 2020
Staff member
Reaction score
I told her Germany had massive WW1 reparations that dragged them into their slump

This isn't even really true either. Germany's reparations were actually less than the other Central Powers (in some cases quite considerably) and they didn't need to repay most of what was owed for decades. It was the Great Depression more than anything else that ended the Weimer Republic.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28116754-the-vanquished pretty good book on it. I don't think your boss will want to read it though.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Boss: Did you know Trump has the highest IQ of anyone ever elected President?

Me: No, he won't even release his school records, because he's a silver spoon retard whose dad pushed through schools.

Her: (Assorted outrage)

Her: Did you know Trump is the richest President ever? Worth even more than George Washington.

Me: No he's not (another co-worker laughed at ME when I said this) The records we have show he lost more money than anyone in the 90s. And again he won't release his records, so he makes up numbers.

Her: (Assorted outrage about bankruptcy is about protecting assets, not being broke )

He: He doesn't even pay people for the work they do for him, so I guess he saves money that way...

Her: If they don't do a good job, they don't get paid!!!

We moved on to other things after this....

Her: Trump is going to reset the debt after he wins in 2020. This will cause the world to grow peaceful as there will be no need for wars over money.

----
My 72-year old Vietnam vet co-worker told me this week that he hopes they start killing the immigrants that are heading to the detainment camps. I informed him that Mexico started that this week when a police officer blasted into a group of immigrants and killed one.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Crazy Boss update:

Last night I was informed that William Barr reinstated the Federal death penalty because Trump is going to have Hillary executed for the crimes they are soon to unveil she commited.

Also, Trump is going to reveal Obama's birth certificate was fake and he's going away forever for fraud and treason, etc.

And in grand irony, she is going to become what she hates (government moocher) as her husband has some illness related to his time serving in Desert Storm, so he's going to retire at 51 now on full disability and the government has offered her a free ride for any degree she wishes to seek out as a make good for losing her breadwinner.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
My coworkers and I were talking about the Packers when my CRAZY boss jumped in and started rambling about the mass shootings. I, of course, mentioned he was a white nationalist and emboldened by Trump's words. She denied such things. I then requested we go back to Packer talk.
--
My other boss read the official Wal-mart corporate response to the shooting at the El Paso Walmart. If she didn't misread it, then our CEO's media relation people actual had the balls to say it was due to all of us taking "active shooter" computer training that "only 2" associates were shot.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
CRAZY BOSS update: On the Ukraine/Impeachment mess... She thinks Trump may in fact be the whistleblower in order to set Nancy Pelosi up. Once the trial moves to the Senate, then "it's open season on the Democrats." All the "info" will be brought up as evidence and Obama, Hillary, Pelosi will finally be arrested for all their previous crimes.

She said it was proven the Clinton Foundation paid the whistleblower to squeal and it's believed to be a lawyer.