Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

College basketball for 2020-21

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I barely watch college basketball so I don’t know what goes here and when but Tom Izzy has corona

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Florida star and SEC Preseason Player of the Year Keyontae Johnson collapsed today early in today's game vs. Florida St. He was stretchered off and later taken to the hospital. Apparently FSU coach Leonard Hamilton asked UF coach Mike White if he wanted to keep playing and White said yes. Hopefully Johnson's condition is not as serious as it seems.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Having the Reggie Lewis incident happen when I was a little kid and a big fan of his, this stuff always terrifies me. Hopefully everything turns out for the best.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
In news that likely only will be appreciated by myself and @King Kamala , I found out Dan Majerle’s replacement as the head coach of Grand Canyon University’s Men’s Basketball is another former NBA player in Bryce Drew.

By seeing this, I ended up pulling up his Wikipedia and discovered his wife is a dancer that was the daughter of the child actor that played Little Ricky on I Love Lucy.

Bryce Drew Swag
51RyoU5tUFL._AC_.jpg

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Duke women’s basketball has cancelled their season as they’ve had to postpone three games due to players contracting Coronavirus. They apparently had a hot start too.

I have to wonder what is going on with the Duke men’s team. I would imagine they have to be using the same facilities but also cannot see them calling off their season,

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
He’s been there and I should be past that now but I always have a moment of shock when I watch a Providence game and the announcers start talking about David Duke.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
The logistics of the play-in games bother me: I don't care how competitive the games would be, if you win your league, you should be in. Full stop.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The logistics of the play-in games bother me: I don't care how competitive the games would be, if you win your league, you should be in. Full stop.
I have always found the play-in games to be pointless. I've honestly never voluntarily watched one.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
UCLA having a player named Reggie Miller who is not related to THE Reggie Miller, who also went to UCLA, is blowing my mind.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
Didn't they used to announce the inductees to the Hall of Fame before the National Championship game? What's going on?

08.jpg

I demand to know, what's going on!