Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

College Football 2021

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
Really just want an excuse to post this pic

AP_21045085213744a.jpg

Hope this guy is successful. It’s Jackson state but a lot of people still have big expectations.

My only prediction is that Alabama will probably repeat and double A will drink in chat the night of

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Really just want an excuse to post this pic

AP_21045085213744a.jpg

Hope this guy is successful. It’s Jackson state but a lot of people still have big expectations.

My only prediction is that Alabama will probably repeat and double A will drink in chat the night of
That's assured, although I haven't had a drop of alcohol since the game, ironically enough.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Alma Mater dropped 87 on a Division II on Friday night. Would have been 90 but the kicker missed 3 PATs. I was going to go, but the forecast was anywhere between 28-45 degrees, and if it ain't Lambeau, I ain't freezing.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Eddie George is the new HC at Tennesse State

Reactions: SFH

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey @HarleyQuinn , are we gonna go to the FENWAY BOWL or what?
I'm curious if this will take the place of the Pinstripe Bowl or if that also is continuing. I kind of like such bowl games being pretty unique experiences. They also should (obviously) make it like Hawai'i where the Fenway Bowl gets Boston College as its 1st choice but that would probably make too much sense.

EDIT: Fenway Bowl vs. Pinstripe Bowl... Bahston/NY Bowl WARFARE!

2021-season-bowl-schedule.jpg

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Fact that the game is being played at 11 AM during the middle of the week indicates we are going to get the 5th or 6th place teams in the conference. So yeah Boston College would probably be perfect for it.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
One game worth highlighting for 2021 will take place on 10/16: Yale @ Connecticut. I don't recall seeing many (if much at all) Ivy League teams actually playing FBS programs so this is pretty unique from that standpoint.

UMass also hosts Rhode Island on 11/6 then hosts Maine on 11/13 for some New England battles. Both Portland State (Hawaii, Washington State) and Grambling State play 2 FBS teams this year too.

Other notable FCS games: Eastern Washington @ UNLV on 9/2, Montana @ Washington & Montana State @ Wyoming on 9/4, Grambling State @ Southern Miss on 9/11, New Hampshire @ Pitt on 9/25, and Wofford @ North Carolina on 11/20

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
It begins... per Yahoo Sports.

"Dan Lambert is a Hurricane fan and a South Florida businessman who owns America’s Top Team, a string of famed MMA training gyms.

This week he founded a new company — Bring Back the U — which is designed to link local businesses with Miami football players for sponsorship deals. The first client? None other than America’s Top Team, which will pay $500 per month to all 90 Miami football players in exchange for promotional work. It’ll cost ATT $540,000 annually."