Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Connectivity Issues

Mazto

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So earlier today my computer randomly turned off, I think I might have kicked the power chord, as I'm want to do. So I checked all my connections, and my modem lights were all shiny and green, but no internet connection. So I called up Qwest talked to a nice Indian lady named Jesse who got my IP correct, at least she had me type in a different IP addy than my computer said I had, and that got me to were I could surf the Net again.

However, now YouTube will play like the first 4 seconds and then be on purpetual pause, I can't access VEOH at all, and any website with images loads super fucking slow, if at all.

Any ideas as to how I can fix this shit? I cleared all my cookies, I run off Google Chrome as my main browser, but checking IE a bit it was the same problem.

Reaction score
I guess you can try IPCONFIG through the command prompt interface.

Try this.. ipconfig /renew

That should renew your ip address.

NoCalMike

Welcome to Prime Time, bitch!
Reaction score
What kind of router do you have? I have a linksys and the port labeled "internet" went bad a few months ago, so I just plugged into one of the numbered ports, and everything works fine!!!

Mazto

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I don't use a router, I'm direct line. It was my ethernet cable that had a kink in it or something, 2 hours on the phone and it was a 13 dollar fix.