Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Coronavirus

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm not really sure what more can be done at this point. Either spend your life in a constant state of worry or continue to take precautions to protect yourself (masks, social-distancing) until you get vaxxed or boosted -- nobody is telling you not to, certainly not me.

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It was inevitable. The number of people refusing to get vaccinated here is scary.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Ya know for someone who is so anti big government, Ron DeSantis sure seems like he's trying to interfere with a business.

Staff member
Reaction score

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score

"A Mississippi eighth-grader died on Saturday just hours after receiving a positive test for COVID-19.

The girl attended junior high school, which began on August 6, just a week before her death, the Mississippi Free Press reported.

Students at the Smith County School District went maskless for the first three days of school after Mississippi Gov. Tate Reeves decided not to impose a mandate. Then, dozens of students and employees reported testing positive for the coronavirus, and the district backtracked."

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
Potential game changer if other NFL teams (and especially college teams) follow suit:

BREAKING: The Las Vegas Raiders will require all attendees for home games to show proof of vaccination, which will allow fans to attend games without wearing masks. The change goes into effect for the first home game, September 13.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I assumed it was going to be a flu shot type deal but was kind of hoping for a miracle given how bad optics are for idiots. Then again, I guess the optics are always bad for idiots so who cares?