Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Coronavirus

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
We don’t have a state wide mask mandate and in a lot of the places that do, nobody does it anyway.
At risk of sounding like a conservative talk radio show host, the Mayor of San Francisco is not following the mask mandate! But I feel like even having flimsy mandates in place is a reminder that the pandemic is still happening and to heed caution whereas pretending it doesn't exists leads to situations like WV!

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
All 15 Community Colleges in Massachusetts Requiring Vaccine

"Anyone who wants to register for courses without in-person learning and who does not plan to come to campus for the spring semester will not be required to provide proof of vaccination.

Bunker Hill, Bristol, Cape Cod, Berkshire, Greenfield, Holyoke, Massasoit, MassBay, Middlesex, Mount Wachusett, North Shore, Northern Essex, Quinsigamond, Roxbury, and Springfield Technical are the colleges impacted by the announcement."

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Close friend's 70 year old father in law chose to listen to his idiot middle daughter because "she works in a pharmacy, she knows what she is talking about" is COVID positive and on life support. My friend said right now his wife is at the "well he made his bed, he can lay in it" point of reacting but is slowly connecting the dots that her sister just marched their father straight to his grave.

Objectively, I'm just supporting my bud as he endures the shit show. He is a grown man that is deathly afraid of needles and he even went get the shots, so his tolerance for ignorance is nill. BUT, he's gotta comfort his wife no matter how Darwin his father-in-law goes out.