Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

CXF Fantasy Baseball 2021: League Champ Krankor!

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score
Figures, I had things I needed done, and I'm almost over because I didn't check in the morning, my bad.

SP Edward Cabrera

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
@HarleyQuinn

McCann got drafted already. Go again, I just have been waiting to update the pool until we are finished. Sorry about that.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
@OG Riley got taken, go again.

I'll really like when yahoo allows drafts to be editted through a mobile device so I can update this shit instantly. Bad week for me to be working midnights! Its getting updated in the morning guys.

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score
Forgot I haven't taken a C yet, need that. And yet, I'll take someone else while I still can.

1B - Andrew Vaughn, White Sox.

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score
God dammit. Stupid search thing.

Bah, fuck it. I'm not wasting anyone's time anymore to hell with finding someone else. SP Max Meyer.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Draft has been finalized!

Waivers are set to go through Monday morning March 15th.

Remember, there is no reason not to use your waiver priority after the draft because I revert it back to it's starting number at the start of the regular season. Waiver priority numbers are based on the reverse of last years regular season standings. Time limit delays go to the end of the line.

Benchwarmer Waiver Frenzy Order:
1. BRC
2. Harley
3. Baby Shoes
4. DCBild
5. Squint
6. Chewbie
7. Krankor
8. Treble
9. Steak
10. 909 (1 delay)
11. Minger (1 delay)
12. Dirt (2 delays)
13. Flik (3 delays)
14. O.G. (3 delays)

Last edited:

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Couple of things:

*As a reminder our pitching innings minimum requirement is 32.0 IP per week. This should be totally doable for everyone. After the draft, I have added a 4th SP slot. This will be our 22nd active roster spot. The thought process behind this is, in the event a team has 6 SP's all playing the same day, mid-week, they can now start all 6 by using the 4 SP slots and 2 P slots. This way if all 6 toss 6 IP Quality Starts that team will make minimum innings and not get boned just because of scheduling. This really isn't adding an extra starting pitcher slot, it's more so making it easier for roster management. I'm not anticipating this to cause everyone to add an extra SP and put a drain on the SP pool. If you do want to add an additional SP with that 22nd roster slot, feel free.

*I think going forward we're going to start drafting around March 1st each year. I really like that much better than our previous mid-February start. We'll make Feb 1st the approximate keeper deadline. That'll give me the month of February to get things setup.

*With drafting on March 1st, we have less time to draft before the season starts. Our draft will be shorter and more condensed. I'm also thinking we should bump keepers from 8 to 10. We'll maybe try to draft 6 rounds or so like we normally do, like this year. Then we'll draft the remaining rounds as daily lightning rounds. First come first serve on players. This keeps things more compact and more interactive. Drafts start to get duller the longer they go waiting for picks. This way toward the end, everyone knows they'll get to pick every day.

*I'm leaving IL at 4 this year because of covid. Next season that will get dropped back down to 3.

Kageho

@DSookochoff
Reaction score
I was actually going to suggest doing exactly what we did this year. I feel more connected to my team this year (and how terrible it is) than I have before. Also still wondering how I had an empty slot, but I'm guessing everyone does?

Whelp, time to be the bottom feeder of the league. Good luck to everyone else who's above me!

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
The empty slot is a spot I added before finalizing the draft for everyone. It's a 4th SP slot. Everyone has at least 4 SP's so it's in reality an extra bench spot.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm ambitioning myself to finish at least middle of the pack this year... preferably closer to the top!

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Waiver Priority Numbers have been updated for the start of the regular season. It's a rolling list, so if you use it, you go to the end of the line.

I believe everyone has their lineups set. A few teams still have a few open roster spots. MLB teams haven't started listing players on the IL yet, probably should come in the next week. We have 4 IL slots this season. 3 NA slots for prospects.

Also pour one out for DCBild, he possibly lost Eloy for the season with a blown up pec.