Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

CXF Fantasy Football 2020 - League Champ is Krankor!

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
QB Patrick Mahomes
QB Matt Ryan
RB Saquon Barkley
RB Ezekiel Elliott
RB Joe Mixon
WR: CeeDee Lamb

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Seems like a decent number are in favor of a TE exclusive type slot. I'll have to do some brain storming to figure out how we will go about doing it. WR would probably get it's own slots. Two for sure, maybe three. I'm not sure how much of a stress three WR exclusive slots will put on the WR pool. Perhaps make the 3rd slot a WR/RB/TE slot?

Like I said before, I think for this season I would add the option to teams to add 1 TE to their keepers if they want to as a 7th keeper. A limit for this season of keeping only one TE per team. Finally any team without a TE or not keeping a TE would be entered in a TE draft of any non-kept TE's veteran or rookie.

So far Kotz is the only team that had originally kept TEs. We'll see how this shapes out when I come up with a setup, but if teams are granted to keep 1 TE along with their 6 other keepers, he'd naturally get some sort of compensatory picks. I'll compile a list of what TE's teams are currently rostering. Maybe I'll come up with some incentive for teams to trade a TE if they have several stock piled already.

All in all I'm kind of excited about it that TE's will be less of an after thought.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Switching out one of my keepers.

Removing RB James Robinson

Last edited:
Reaction score
Seems like a decent number are in favor of a TE exclusive type slot. I'll have to do some brain storming to figure out how we will go about doing it. WR would probably get it's own slots. Two for sure, maybe three. I'm not sure how much of a stress three WR exclusive slots will put on the WR pool. Perhaps make the 3rd slot a WR/RB/TE slot?

Like I said before, I think for this season I would add the option to teams to add 1 TE to their keepers if they want to as a 7th keeper. A limit for this season of keeping only one TE per team. Finally any team without a TE or not keeping a TE would be entered in a TE draft of any non-kept TE's veteran or rookie.

So far Kotz is the only team that had originally kept TEs. We'll see how this shapes out when I come up with a setup, but if teams are granted to keep 1 TE along with their 6 other keepers, he'd naturally get some sort of compensatory picks. I'll compile a list of what TE's teams are currently rostering. Maybe I'll come up with some incentive for teams to trade a TE if they have several stock piled already.

All in all I'm kind of excited about it that TE's will be less of an after thought.
Is this official? Can I add Darren Waller as a keeper?

Staff member
Reaction score
My keepers:

QB Derek Carr
WR Tyler Boyd
WR AJ Brown
WR Amari Cooper
RB Austin Ekeler
RB Darrell Henderson