Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

CXF Fantasy Football 2020 - League Champ is Krankor!

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
We're doing pretty good on draft time.

Do you guys want to tentatively add in a few more rounds to draft on the board?

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm good with just finishing what we have now round wise on the board and doing the free for all Lightning stuff myself.

Reaction score
We're doing pretty good on draft time.

Do you guys want to tentatively add in a few more rounds to draft on the board?

Yes. How many more rounds would that be?

EDIT: Or like HQ said, maybe more Lightning Rounds

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Joe Schobert, LB

@Brooklyn Zoo, it'd be maybe 1 or 2 at most extra rounds, then a lightning round, then waiver claim the rest. But that's if anyone else is wanting to extend the draft rounds.

Sex Machine Gun

Kotzenjunge
Reaction score
I gotta say, I was taken aback by the structure when I looked back at Page 1 to see the draft order. Throw a couple more rounds in, why not. I know our format isn't the easiest but the IDPs force people to make hard decisions.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
It's the same setup that it has been. We just have extra time from having 2 less teams. Drafting 14 rounds is just way too long. That's why we try to spice up the end of the roster with some different stuff, lightning round and waivers. Since we have no preseason games, we might as well keep the draft going another few rounds to keep people interested a while longer.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Alright so we'll extend the board draft two additional rounds, then do the 1 round lightning round, then do the FAAB Benchwarmer auction for any remaining spots.

I would think we would be done with the board draft part prior to Sept 1st at our current pace.

OG

OG
Reaction score
Gotta swing big to retain my championship. Maybe he can stay healthy this year...

r619285_1296x729_16-9.jpg

JJ Watt, DL

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think it's my turn now and I think this guy should be better with another year to get acclimated to the Washington Football Team's system.

se1lfaouy2dzautnulrl.jpg

Landon Collins, DB

@StGabe

Sex Machine Gun

Kotzenjunge
Reaction score
I don't know why Washington didn't just go for a singular name like Prince or Sting. I've just called them "Washington" for years now, like they want to make the idea of a name change a total joke.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Linx's Squad can have LB Jordan Hicks

I'd been slacking on updating the player pool the past few days from being really busy. Just got the last 3 rounds entered and updated. I clicked on the wrong league at first and there was no draft data entered and I about got pissed thinking yahoo deleted it all. Thankfully it was the wrong league!

Last edited: