CXF Fantasy Football 2020

Sex Machine Gun

Kotzenjunge
The Rodgers/Adams stack had what will likely be its best game of the season and it'll all be for naught if Cooper Kupp can't ball out tonight.

Staff member
I feel like if I didn't waste my whole budget there that I would have jack shit at RB the whole year.

Krankor

Krankor
Waiver time is bumped back down to 1 day. I thought I reset it after the FAB Frenzy but I guess not.

Any of the dudes that were on waivers. I set their date at Sep 19th.

Will Scarlet

Integral Poster
After having three players contributing zero points and another contributing a whopping 1.5 points, I didn't deserve this victory, but I'll take it.

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
I could've sworn Mahomes pulled off the miracle comeback for me, but I guess I read the score wrong (either that, or there was a stat correction somewhere).

Staff member
I could've sworn Mahomes pulled off the miracle comeback for me, but I guess I read the score wrong (either that, or there was a stat correction somewhere).

You got stat corrected somehow. It usually shows up on Wednesday or Thursday what it was. I'll take my win but that seems unfair.

Krankor

Krankor
Week 4 battle of two of the three undefeateds, #1 Krankor vs #3 Will.

Not thrilled about all of the injured WRs I have and the postponed Titans/Steelers game, but we're going to find some sort of hopefully active bodies to plug in!

Krankor

Krankor
From Yahoo:

A quick note on the Steelers vs Titans Week 4 matchup - the game has been officially postponed by the NFL. The game has been rescheduled for Sunday, Oct. 25th (Week 7). Week 4 will instead serve as a bye week for both the Steelers and Titans. Be sure to adjust your lineups accordingly, and good luck with your matchups!

Krankor

Krankor
Yahoo has sent out a slew of TLDR; emails about waiver dates.

I think they pushed waivers back a day for processing this week. I'm to the point I just quick skim them anymore.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
TRADE!

HQ Sends: QB Tom Brady and WR Andy Isabella
Steak Sends: RB Mark Ingram and WR T.Y. Hilton

I'm 0-5 even with Brady and I'm not gonna do jack shit this year. Isabella I like but I'm not sold on his future as a stud. Ingram and Hilton are proven, good players that help give me better depth. I'm basically just planning for next season hoping that Jimmy G goes elsewhere and/or Tua becomes the starter in Miami.