Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

CXF Fantasy Football 2020 - League Champ is Krankor!

Sex Machine Gun

Kotzenjunge
Reaction score
The Rodgers/Adams stack had what will likely be its best game of the season and it'll all be for naught if Cooper Kupp can't ball out tonight.

Staff member
Reaction score
I feel like if I didn't waste my whole budget there that I would have jack shit at RB the whole year.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Waiver time is bumped back down to 1 day. I thought I reset it after the FAB Frenzy but I guess not.

Any of the dudes that were on waivers. I set their date at Sep 19th.

Will Scarlet

Integral Poster
Reaction score
After having three players contributing zero points and another contributing a whopping 1.5 points, I didn't deserve this victory, but I'll take it.

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I could've sworn Mahomes pulled off the miracle comeback for me, but I guess I read the score wrong (either that, or there was a stat correction somewhere).

Staff member
Reaction score
I could've sworn Mahomes pulled off the miracle comeback for me, but I guess I read the score wrong (either that, or there was a stat correction somewhere).

You got stat corrected somehow. It usually shows up on Wednesday or Thursday what it was. I'll take my win but that seems unfair.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Week 4 battle of two of the three undefeateds, #1 Krankor vs #3 Will.

Not thrilled about all of the injured WRs I have and the postponed Titans/Steelers game, but we're going to find some sort of hopefully active bodies to plug in!

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
From Yahoo:

A quick note on the Steelers vs Titans Week 4 matchup - the game has been officially postponed by the NFL. The game has been rescheduled for Sunday, Oct. 25th (Week 7). Week 4 will instead serve as a bye week for both the Steelers and Titans. Be sure to adjust your lineups accordingly, and good luck with your matchups!

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Yahoo has sent out a slew of TLDR; emails about waiver dates.

I think they pushed waivers back a day for processing this week. I'm to the point I just quick skim them anymore.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
TRADE!

HQ Sends: QB Tom Brady and WR Andy Isabella
Steak Sends: RB Mark Ingram and WR T.Y. Hilton

I'm 0-5 even with Brady and I'm not gonna do jack shit this year. Isabella I like but I'm not sold on his future as a stud. Ingram and Hilton are proven, good players that help give me better depth. I'm basically just planning for next season hoping that Jimmy G goes elsewhere and/or Tua becomes the starter in Miami.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
A little FYI:

@Tman12 will be taking over the XFL Allstars team that Linx had.

Three weeks left of the regular season!

Trade Deadline is November 28th

Tman12

New Poster
Reaction score
Hey guys, when I added Taysum Hill he was eligible at TE and now I see he is qb only . Did yahoo just randomly change his designation, I checked other sites and he still has both

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
I think yahoo has had him at QB all year. I can't be 100% certain though because I haven't rostered him anywhere.

I know in ESPN leagues they have had him at TE all year, then this week added the QB designation for him.

Tman12

New Poster
Reaction score
yea he had both, that’s why I added him to use him at wr / te even if he played qb , I even had him in lineup until I figured I’d wait to make sure he actually started but then when I went back to site cause other league of mine someone was omplaining someone had hill at te I noticed he only had qb eligibility now

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Okay, yeah maybe he'll get it back. Yahoo is pretty weird with how they are stingy with handing out position eligibility in Football. In baseball & basketball they are the opposite.

They let players have nearly every position as long as they make a few starts or appearances in the spot.

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've been eyeing Hill most of the year as a possible emergency option, and I'm pretty sure Yahoo has had him at only QB all year.

Sex Machine Gun

Kotzenjunge
Reaction score
I'm probably fucking myself by bringing it up, but before I potentially lose this week I wanted to record that I had a five game win streak for the first time and dragged myself from a terrible 1-4 start to 6-4 and a probable playoff berth. Never give up!

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
This regular season will come down to the wire for playoff spots.

4 teams at 7-4
4 teams at 6-5

Will is currently in 1st place at 8-3. It is possible with 2 losses the last 2 weeks of the regular season he could miss the playoffs!

The playoffs essentially start right now for everyone in the top 9.

Sex Machine Gun

Kotzenjunge
Reaction score
I have to win out to have a chance at a first round bye. Very confident I make the playoffs but I've never made it past the first round and bypassing that would be ideal. The problem is how poorly I started, especially when Davante Adams was injured.

This has never happened to me before, starting like fucking dogshit only to rally and get into legitimate contention. 1-4 to 7-4! The trade deadline approaches, and if anyone wants to make a deal I'm in it to win it. I'll give up Kittle for next year to get a quality RB for this year. The better the RB offered, the better W/T you get back. Throw out an offer, what would it hurt? Does anyone read this thread anymore?

Something feels different this year, like I might actually pull it off. Take advantage of my frenzy!

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I might be willing to offer Frank Gore.

Might not be the sexiest name but you should consider going for a long term investment.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
Four teams vying for the two championship playoff byes. The top 4 teams are basically playing each other indirectly this week trying to outscore each other for seeding position. First through ninth all vying for the 6 championship spots.

The bottom of consolation is pretty much decided who is in, just not what slot.

This has definitely been a very close season and there isn't any clear cut favorite going into the playoffs.

Sex Machine Gun

Kotzenjunge
Reaction score
So much for my first round bye hopes, Gabe was a fuckin' bulldozer this week. By my reckoning, should projections hold for the playoff teams, the seeding will pretty much stay where it was.

Dammit dammit dammit, I needed to win while Steak lost. The latter will probably happen, but the former is a pipe dream barring Rapistberger getting killed on the first play of the game and my kicker going off for 20.

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
PLAYOFFS!

CHAMPIONSHIP BRACKET
BYES: #1 Krankor & #2 Will Scarlet
#3 Steak vs #6 MFer
#4 Kotz vs #5 909

CONSOLATION BRACKET
BYES: #7 St Gabe & #8 Brooklyn Zoo
#9 Chewbie vs #12 Flik
#10 Hawk vs # 11 OG