Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

CXF Fantasy NBA League 2020-21 - League Champ is Steak!

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
BTW, Round 8, four teams will have their picks removed from the draft grid for those teams already having a full roster of players for various reasons. Comp round, competitive balance round, consolation winning team. I'm just going to delete those out now from draft grid before they trip me up or anyone else up.

I'll list them below for reference.

8.01. MFer *Pick removed for Compensatory Pick
8.06. Tman12 *Pick Removed for Competitive Balance Round Pick*
8.08. ChrisV *Pick Removed for Lottery Round Pick from team being the consolation winner*
8.11. TMMB22 *Pick Removed for Competitive Balance Round Pick*

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
1230032942.0.jpg

Jae Crowder

@Chosun One

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry if I'm trampling on OG's clock. Want to get my pick in should I forget tomorrow so I don't hold up 909.

F Saddiq Bey

@909

Krankor

Krankor
Reaction score
I just bumped our IL spots up from 2 to 3. We'll try that with the on-going pandemic.

Draft has been finalized!

Waiver order for the season has been set. This is a rolling waiver priority list, once you use your waiver claim, you go to the end of the line.

I think legend of the league Vin Baker is ready to kick the season off!

vindikembe.jpg

Chosun One

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I was today years old when I got that “Rarity’s five gems” was a My Little Pony reference (that’s what having a three year old daughter will do)

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
I was today years old when I got that “Rarity’s five gems” was a My Little Pony reference (that’s what having a three year old daughter will do)
lol, I thought the team profile pic would've given it away at least! Also glad I targeted a ton of shooters/scorers this go-around. In year's past I've gotten bogged down in trying to cover every category and end up with 2 good scorers and a bunch of guys who get 7-10 points a night at best.