CXF NFL Dynasty Y9: Oldskool is 2020 Champ! 2021 Draft Order Set

Krankor

Krankor
The upset is in motion.

Stafford hurt early killed the potential of the 3 Lions I had starting because of Hunter Henry out with Covid and Keenan Allen being very questionable. Now James Robinson out for Sunday.

I'm going to need a massive Sunday to over come the 50 pt Saturday deficit, plus build up a cushion for Monday. I lost week 1 to Oldskool, and looking very likely to book end the season with another loss to him.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Congrats to Oldskool on the victory! That's the 2nd year in a row Krankor has lost the Title Game. The 2021 Draft Order has been set as well in the first post.

Kageho

@DSookochoff
I wasn't around at all for this season because of life, I'm sorry about that. Just real life kept kicking the shit out of me in 2020. If it is okay to take over my team for next season, I'd be happy with that.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
I wasn't around at all for this season because of life, I'm sorry about that. Just real life kept kicking the shit out of me in 2020. If it is okay to take over my team for next season, I'd be happy with that.
I knew early on real-life would affect stuff so don't worry about it. We welcome you back and hope 2021's a little more normal :)

Kageho

@DSookochoff
I'm hoping so too. Would be nice. :( My team seems pretty nice, except my bench is horrid. Not sure how I'm going to fix that.