MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBpHe4Yx-38[/flash]

Gary

Darker Handcraft
Reaction score
"A warm wind plays over the boys body and the hairs float free. The Mugwump puts a hand under the boy's chest and pulls him up the steps and under the noose. He stands in front of the boy holding the noose in both hands. The boy looks into Mugwump eyes blank as obsidian mirrors, pools of black blood, glory holes in a toilet wall closing on the Last Erection."

A Happy Medium

Integral Poster
Reaction score
This puts me in an interesting spot. One of my old friends is a niece of David Carradine. She isn't close at all with him. She would just see him at the occasional family reunion. I was going to send her a message, but I'm not sure how to now. I'll just have to say that I'm sorry.

CBright7831

2016/17 Poster of the Year
Reaction score
Of course he was kinky. That sex scene with Barbara Hershey in Boxcar Bertha was REAL.

TSA09

New Poster
Reaction score
Apparently now his brother has asked Mark Geragos to get the F.B.I. involved since they feel that the Thai police are giving conflicting stories and they aren't collecting evidence. They want a "famed" pathologist, who was a defense witness for Phil Spector, to conduct a private autopsy and to be able to collect his own evidence as they feel someone killed him.

I guess the family would like to keep his kinkiness under wraps and say his death was not of his own doing.

Agent of Oblivion

Faded as fuck
Reaction score
Gary said:
"A warm wind plays over the boys body and the hairs float free. The Mugwump puts a hand under the boy's chest and pulls him up the steps and under the noose. He stands in front of the boy holding the noose in both hands. The boy looks into Mugwump eyes blank as obsidian mirrors, pools of black blood, glory holes in a toilet wall closing on the Last Erection."

Best.