King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
C9NyLSTUAAAefBP.jpg

https://youtu.be/mXWVIdr76i4

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
lmao I remember first reading that story on this board in like 2002.

it made me think disco was a loser, but after going back and watching as an adult I definitely think this guy was underrated. Lots of good posts in this thread, and he was certainly right about the psychology issues.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Disco is now a Trump supporter so that made reading that Arn story (again?) extra satisfying.

Although I don't know why I'm surprised when I find out ex wrestlers are Trumpers. Why would they not be Trumpers? :(

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
They're all thrilled that he beat Vince in the Battle of the Billionaires #kayfabe

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
tbf, arn is probably a Trumper too. WCW wrestling especially is rooted in the south, so..yeah.

If I dumped everyone who turned out to be a Trumper, I'd probably have to stop watching rasslin and MMA.

KOAB

KOAB
Reaction score
Mr. Clutch said:
If I dumped everyone who turned out to be a Trumper, I'd probably have to stop watching rasslin and MMA.

Don't forget all the other real sports

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
People liked Serious Disco way back in TNA. So he had a week or two.

Mr. SÂŁim Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
Fall of Epic said:
https://twitter.com/TheRealDisco/status/1203456099447431168

How many of those tens of thousands bought a ticket to see Disco Inferno, though? Like, those "stats" don't exactly refute buddy's claims that Disco wasn't a draw: if you jerk the curtain for a show that Hogan or Flair or Sting are headlining, then you, too, can probably claim to have wrestled in front of tens of thousands of people. Also, and maybe I'm wrong, but when buddy said that Disco never held a title, I'm pretty sure they weren't talking about, like, the TV title.

Lazgistics Supervisor

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
I wouldn't change the channel when Disco was on because he was more entertaining than most of the WWF's midcard from 1997-2000.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
You think he ever tries wearing the helmet cam in his current job at the Vegas strip club?