Does anyone care about Superbowl LIV

KOAB

KOAB
Reaction score
KaykEdZ.jpg

I wonder who she picking

Staff member
Reaction score
LOL WHO CARES ABOUT THE SOUP THE FAST TRAILER JUST DROPPED AND HANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

KOAB

KOAB
Reaction score
BAH GAWD JOHN MOTHERFUCKING CENA IS VIN DIESELS BRO WTF WHY DOES CHARLIE THEROEN GOT THE THREE STOOGES MOE CUT YO THIS SHIT IS JUMPING THE SHARK

YO THE WHOLE TOKYO DRIFT MECHANICS IS THERE WOW PAYING RESPECTS TO THE LAST "REALISTIC" MOVIE IN THE SERIES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuJDhFRDx9M

KOAB

KOAB
Reaction score
https://www.volvocars.com/us/volvo-safety-sunday

yooo there's a lot of these kinda things this year bros lets make this soup interesting for us somehow I'm gonna make a bret hart looking volvo with the black interior like it's the leather jacket.

ok I can't do that volvo sucks bros

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
fast 9 will connect with more people than the soup, for sure. some people can talk about the game in here but after sunday it should be the official fast 9 thread.

KOAB

KOAB
Reaction score
Barring any injury KC is about to go on a 15 to 17 year run as always being a super bowl favorite thanks to Mahomes. I'm sure there will be plenty of other threads that get the proper posts. Idk we just got done with this shit with brady/peyton and a few guest star spots from others I don't know if the world is ready for it with pat/lamar with guest spots from josh allen and trevor lawerence

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Cena being part of F&F series is great and all BUT WHEN THE HELL IS BIG DICK DAVE BATISTA GONNA SHOW UP?

Atmosphere will be electric when Vin Diesel meets The Deacon Batista!

KOAB

KOAB
Reaction score
because the universe is weirdly predictable I predict that the chefs win this 24-8

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Cool said:
Barring any injury KC is about to go on a 15 to 17 year run as always being a super bowl favorite thanks to Mahomes. I'm sure there will be plenty of other threads that get the proper posts. Idk we just got done with this shit with brady/peyton and a few guest star spots from others I don't know if the world is ready for it with pat/lamar with guest spots from josh allen and trevor lawerence

I can see the Chiefs making only 1-2 Super Bowls in that span to be honest. Look at teams like New Orleans, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, even Indy with Peyton and they always struggled for some reason or another despite very often being "Super Bowl Favorites."

Also I predict Kansas City wins this one 45-26 but I'll be cheering on San Francisco the whole way (as much as I want to see Shady McCoy get his SOUP ring).

KOAB

KOAB
Reaction score
Consider me on the opposite end of the spectrum. KC got the kind of QB who in 4 to 7 seasons from now will have people in the media wanting to put Andy Reid up there with Bill Bellicheck. Mahomes is probably already historically better this point in his playoff career than those other QBs for the teams you listed. Just because the media forgot all about him to crown the new young hot QB in Lamar this year doesn't mean we got too also. Already 2 conference title game appearances gonna no doubts get this Super Bowl.... only in his 3rd season. Yeah this is gonna be a reign of terror barring injuries.

Just don't forget the other great young QBs guys when the media tries to put Kyler up on the Mahomes and Lamar level next season.

KingPK

KingPK
Reaction score
Harley Quinn said:
Cool said:

I can see the Chiefs making only 1-2 Super Bowls in that span to be honest. Look at teams like New Orleans, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, even Indy with Peyton and they always struggled for some reason or another despite very often being "Super Bowl Favorites."

Also I predict Kansas City wins this one 45-26 but I'll be cheering on San Francisco the whole way (as much as I want to see Shady McCoy get his SOUP ring).

That "some reason" for Indy and Pitt were the Patriots. Now that NE is probably on the downswing KC and Baltimore are probably the class of the AFC for the near future.

Cartman

Integral Poster
Reaction score
KC should have a ton of success going forward, but they are going to have to navigate paying Mahomes the biggest contract in NFL history soon. It's going to be interesting seeing if they can keep enough talent around him on both sides of the ball.

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
KingPK said:
Harley Quinn said:
Cool said:

That "some reason" for Indy and Pitt were the Patriots. Now that NE is probably on the downswing KC and Baltimore are probably the class of the AFC for the near future.

Yeah but it's easier said than done to make it to a Super Bowl. Even for Tom Brady and the Patriots, as close to a Dynasty as we may see, they still made 4 Super Bowls in Brady's first 10 seasons, 3 of which were in a 4 year span.

Also playoffs are such a crap shoot. Almost everybody had Baltimore penciled in for the Super Bowl until Tennessee of all teams stomped them. I won't discount a few AFC teams making dramatic turnarounds if they hit on the right QB like San Francisco has done this year and the Rams did last year.

Rodgers in 12 Years: 1 Super Bowl appearance
Brees in 14 Years: 1 Super Bowl appearance
Roethlisberger in 15 Years: 3 Super Bowl appearances (on teams with much better defenses than Mahomes may get in KC)
Wilson in 8 Years: 2 Super Bowl appearances (on teams with very good defenses)

I think KC and Baltimore will be perennial favorites in the AFC but teams like New England (maybe), Houston, Pittsburgh, Tennessee, and maybe the Broncos if Drew Lock is as good as I think he can be, could all be formidable opponents.

Kahran Ramsus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Cartman said:
KC should have a ton of success going forward, but they are going to have to navigate paying Mahomes the biggest contract in NFL history soon. It's going to be interesting seeing if they can keep enough talent around him on both sides of the ball.

That's what really does these teams in. Once guys start getting paid, the surrounding talent and depth plummets.

As for the game, give me KC 31-28. Mahomes' mobility gets overlooked. San Fran was a blade of grass from going 0-3 against Wilson and Lamar, and Mahomes is both better than they are (even if only a little) and has much better weapons than they do. This is the most intriguing game on paper since probably Broncos/Panthers. Hopefully this game ends up better than that one did.

Staff member
Reaction score
Defenses win championships. The 49ers are going to win by two scores or even more.

KOAB

KOAB
Reaction score
bah gawd it's time for a new angle to hype this one up

https://twitter.com/RzstProgramming/status/1223657649725677571

HarleyQuinn

Staff member
Reaction score
Firmino of the 909 said:
Defenses win championships. The 49ers are going to win by two scores or even more.

Nerd Numbers Breakdown! (Just because I see a lot of people focusing on SF primarily for their Defense in comparison to KC)

San Francisco: Weight Defense DVOA = 5th. Pass D = 2nd. Run D = 11th. Finished with 48 Sacks and 93 QBH. Last 6 Games = Allowed 26.17 PPG. San Francisco is lights out against the Pass but had a stretch allowing 100+ Rushing Yards in 10 straight games to opposing offenses.
Kansas City C: Weight Defense DVOA = 13th. Pass D = 6th. Run D = 29th. Finished with 46 Sacks and 96 QBH. Last 6 Games = Allowed 16.33 PPG. KC's been lights out since their Bye Week but did allow 348 yards passing to Houston & can be thrown on by good QBs.

For Special Teams: KC ranked 11th in Hidden Points (aka Field Position Battle) while San Francisco ranked 24th. KC has the edge in Kick Return Coverage and both Kick/Punt Returns while SF has the edge in Punt Coverage.

Master Thrasher

Seven Time Tetris 99 Champ!
Reaction score
Isn't it more about Betty White?

Also, having met Joey Bosa for five seconds, he didn't seem too bright.

MFer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm gonna pass on the flash and dash of the Chiefs and go with the grit and grind of the 49ers. I'm not great with scores, so I'll copy Bill Barnwell's article (a good, but long read) and say 27-23. I'd like to see Andy Reid get the monkey off his back, but I'm not all that invested in the outcome either way.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
When did Terry Bradshaw turn into Mike Love?

Why is he wearing hats now? We've known he's bald for like 40 years. WTH?

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
We should have a pro wrestler cut a promo before the teams are introduced at every Super Bowl from now on.