Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Donald Trump Confirmed to Have COVID

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
If only there were some precautions the president could've taken to keep from getting infected and infecting others, instead of he and his worshipers mocking & attacking people who do take those precautions for themselves & all the other human life they come in contact with.

Another thing, even if he recovers fine, he still got sick at the worst possible time in his bid for reelection. He can't afford to be incapacitated for 10-14 days at this point.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
I do wonder if this makes Biden campaign on the trail harder to take advantage or if he tries to play it a little safer from a physical standpoint.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
This morning on Twitter proved that there's almost as many galaxy brained liberal conspiracy theorists on the left as the right.

It's insane people can't even enjoy something as simple as the number 1 Covid denier getting Covid.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
Car Pool has officially been forgiven. Big Bully, however, still requires atonement.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It seems like only 3 or 4 years ago when Tom Arnold was teasing that he had something on Trump every other day.

Staff member
Reaction score
He's reported by his own advisers as having symptoms lirl. When an older person has symptoms? It is gonna be bad. And they're testing experimental treatment on him so you KNOW it's bad.

• Haha
Reactions: Laz

geniusMoment

Trailer Park Supervisor
Reaction score
I've heard conflicting reports on what happens if he dies. It's too late to change the ballets. I've heard speculation that there will be a bunch of legal battles, and there is concern that republican legislators will try and get electors to select Pence on a state by state level.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
He's reported by his own advisers as having symptoms lirl. When an older person has symptoms? It is gonna be bad. And they're testing experimental treatment on him so you KNOW it's bad.

I think he is going to recover normally because the percentages are still "good" even for older people. Only time will tell.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It is probably meaningful that he hasn't tweeted since going public with the diagnosis. And no tv appearances or phone ins to radio shows.

Staff member
Reaction score
It is probably meaningful that he hasn't tweeted since going public with the diagnosis. And no tv appearances or phone ins to radio shows.

He was also reported to have a fever.

I think he is going to recover normally because the percentages are still "good" even for older people. Only time will tell.

For fat people though? It ain't so good. The media just doesn't want to talk about that because they'll be accused of fat shaming.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I've heard conflicting reports on what happens if he dies. It's too late to change the ballets. I've heard speculation that there will be a bunch of legal battles, and there is concern that republican legislators will try and get electors to select Pence on a state by state level.

The historic precedent that jumps to mind is John Ashcroft losing a senate race to a dead man. In his case, if a candidate for president were to die this close to the election, my guess is that the running mate would fill the term (unlike Mel Carnahan's widow in the senate example). I'm not 100% on that, though.

In any case, with what little information we have right now, surviving (literally) should be the bigger concern for the president.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score

For fat people though? It ain't so good. The media just doesn't want to talk about that because they'll be accused of fat shaming.

Either way, the second debate it almost certain to be canceled (as much as he wouldn't want that to happen), which would be terrible for Trump as I am confident that many, if not most, of his followers would view that as weakness.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score

I saw a few reports (MSNBC and CNN tho!) that mentioned the president's obesity. He's very high risk. And having a fever all day is not a good sign.

Staff member
Reaction score
He already definitely lost the election. If I was him and I lived? I would forget about that shit and try to ride a sympathy "I've changed" train to making some money after not saying racist shit anymore and denouncing himself and his supporters. Would be one of the best cons ever. Could milk that gravy train all the way until death.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The GOP's choice to forego a platform in favor of a pledge of allegiance to their dear leader is starting to look like it might not've been their best idea ever.