Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Donald Trump Confirmed to Have COVID

Staff member
Reaction score
I feel like him dying is one of the only ways this country can be saved. He wouldn't be able to tweet from the sidelines and undermine the government for the rest of his life. That alone is cause for me to hope he kicks it. Pence also doesn't have the need to destroy the country by pardoning Trump staffers the way that Trump does. Even if he did, he doesn't have the damaging twitter account.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
I don't want him to die but I do want him to get really, really, really sick.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
I want Donald Trump to live.

I want him to live to get dogwalked in the election. I want him to live to get removed from the White House, in disgrace.

Then indicted.

Then convicted.

Then incarcerated.

I want him to live to have to witness his name reduced to mud, and his reputation reduced to ashes, from the inside of his prison cell.

I want him to live to see his eldest children and most trusted advisors/accomplices be locked into cells, right beside him, while the rest of his followers disavow and abandon him.

I want his youngest son to disown him, as he's gasping for his last breaths, and tell him that he intends to dedicate his life to public service, atoning for the evil his father put into the world.

Then, he's allowed to die.

Oh, and if a sex tape get leaked of Melania getting spitroasted by a couple of brothas, that'd be icing on the cake.

Staff member
Reaction score
I want Donald Trump to live.

I want him to live to get dogwalked in the election. I want him to live to get removed from the White House, in disgrace.

Then indicted.

Then convicted.

Then incarcerated.

I want him to live to have to witness his name reduced to mud, and his reputation reduced to ashes, from the inside of his prison cell.

I want him to live to see his eldest children and most trusted advisors/accomplices be locked into cells, right beside him, while the rest of his followers disavow and abandon him.

I want his youngest son to disown him, as he's gasping for his last breaths, and tell him that he intends to dedicate his life to public service, atoning for the evil his father put into the world.

Then, he's allowed to die.

Oh, and if a sex tape get leaked of Melania getting spitroasted by a couple of brothas, that'd be icing on the cake.

He'll never be convicted by a jury. Of anything ever.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm cautiously nervous that he'd wind up being a martyr and inspire the "next Trump" type candidate. I was looking forward to the sweet satisfaction of Trump losing the election in a most spectacular fashion with no hook or crook "well he was sick" excuses.

My general approach to anything serious is to bury myself into humor, so I'll point out if you look up Trump jokes on Reddit right now, there's a lot of people really hitting them out of the park. More laughs than groans.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
After years of saying racist things, CRAZY BOSS LADY is now crying civility and talking of the nasty liberals for their of spreading Trump Covid memes/jokes. I, of course am enjoying sending a new one to her FB every so hours.

Y'all got me a little excited when I woke up and saw this thread grew 2 pages. I was reading each post like a book, hoping the boogieman died at the end.

----

Last edited:

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It says this tweet is unavailable. Hoping it was a Kushner or Miller getting Covid tweet.

treble

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Apparently they never even called Chris Christie to give him a heads up. lol

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I think in the very least he doesn't make the next debate, right?

Very unlikely. Most protocols call for an end to quarantine if ten days have passed since you first exhibited symptoms and if all of your symptoms have subsided. At this point, it doesn't seem likely.