Donald Trump Confirmed to Have COVID

treble

Administrator
Staff member

snuffbox

Integral Poster
This is no longer (and hasn't been for some time) a matter of two evils. This is a matter of literal evil and not.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
I just hope Trump talks about how he's a better businessman than Jesus before this election is said and done.

He's going to go on stage, open up his suit jacket to reveal a big "Q" shirt and declare arrest warrants for Obama and Hillary. Que NWO music.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster

cobainwasmurdered

CWM
Staff member
i've seen that reported on cnn every single day multiple times. but yeah the white house won't cooperate with any kind of contact tracing or anything else so there is no way of finding out who has it.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
A tight shirt over his belly as he gasped for air might have made that moment even more LOL worthy.

Maybe between now and when he wins in 2024 he'll have a chance to do it.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Really the only precedent for Trump’s presidency is Berlusconi in Italy and he also got unceremoniously and resolutely dumped after one term for being a corrupt ponce before coming back and winning three more terms. So @BruiserBrody ’s 2024 prediction may pay off.

I doubt Trump’s heart can handle that much more of this tbh.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Really the only precedent for Trump’s presidency is Berlusconi in Italy and he also got unceremoniously and resolutely dumped after one term for being a corrupt ponce before coming back and winning three more terms. So @BruiserBrody ’s 2024 prediction may pay off.

I doubt Trump’s heart can handle that much more of this tbh.
I was mostly jesting about it being his 3rd term. Driving throughout NE Wisconsin is unnerving though. Trump signs abound.