Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Donald Trump Confirmed to Have COVID

Staff member
Reaction score
His election chances also just fucking died. Not just died but he might not even be alive by then. The hoax got him. He's been telling people he doesn't wear masks. He didn't wear masks and got it. Done, over, no chance, etc.

Smues

Smuesicide
Staff member
Reaction score
He'll have the best medical treatment available, and he's a titanic piece of shit, so i highly doubt he'll die.

Comments about this killing his election chances

Have we learned NOTHING the last 4 years? Literally nothing short of death would make him unelectable. Im praying to every God he (dies, but failing that) loses, but this by itself gives me zero confidence in it happening.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
It's cool, y'all. Herman Cain's ghost will teach him how to tweet from the afterlife.

I bet they already on that 6G in hell.

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, Herman Cain had the best treatment anyone could afford. He fucking dead.

Staff member
Reaction score
Also, Trump is like 270 pounds and the main cause of death is straight up obesity.

Staff member
Reaction score
The fact that the fat attention grabbing fuck didn't immediately go find a camera to make everyone feel sorry for him, is a sure sign that he is having symptoms bad enough to not be on television.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I know this is totally impossible and a man of his integrity would never do anything like this, but if he were to be full of shit about testing positive in order to give the appearance of strength/the virus not being as bad as 'they' say, he may be posturing to save his election.

Staff member
Reaction score
I know this is totally impossible and a man of his integrity would never do anything like this, but if he were to be full of shit about testing positive in order to give the appearance of strength/the virus not being as bad as 'they' say, he may be posturing to save his election.

They mobilized our nuclear planes that have the ability to kill the planet if someone nuked DC. Don’t think they’d do that for his bullshit. It would also get out quickly like everything else he tried to hide. In addition, even the mention of him having covid destroys the image he projected to the cult. Not buying it.

He was also around Moscow Mitch and all kinds of other people who would have to be tied into a stunt. The guy who never wears a mask got sick. Not that surprising.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I guess he needs another round of hydroxychloroquine.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
Please, God. I don't ask for much. We deserve a win.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
The conspiracy reddit was very amusing as the night unfolded. They tripped over each other to blame just about every angle. The GOP (to avoid a landslide loss), an intentionally tainted debate mic, Killerym etc. My favorite might have just been a post that said "Trump has the Covid? What the fuck?" You can take that many ways but I saw it as a MAGAT wondering how Premier Trump, strongest man in the world, was felled by a Hoax.

treble

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's pretty great how many people just plain don't believe that he's telling the truth.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
This morning on Twitter proved that there's almost as many galaxy brained conspiracy theorists on the left as the right.

Last edited:

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
If only there were some precautions the president could've taken to keep from getting infected and infecting others, instead of he and his worshipers mocking & attacking people who do take those precautions for themselves & all the other human life they come in contact with.