Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Donald Trump Confirmed to Have COVID

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
I will break my personal stance of not drinking around my son if this goes the way I'm thinking it does. Fuck, I'll run around the street and pass them out to anybody who wants one.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Trump's handling of coronavirus is the worst thing any politician has done in my lifetime. It surpasses Reagan's joking about the AIDS epidemic because Trump ending up knowingly spreading the virus to others.

Reactions: Laz

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score
muh1z4tz03r51.jpg

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The president briefly left the hospital today and rode in a car around the block to wave at his worshipers gathered outside.

snuffbox

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Some essential jobs entail taking care of other people's medical needs. Other essential jobs apparently include lying.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score

"We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!"

This sounds like it's gonna go so swimmingly well over the next week or two.

Staff member
Reaction score
He's gonna go home, get off the steroids that he's on, and die. He feels good because of the steroid medication, but you can't give that to someone forever because it kills your organs.

Tino Standard

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I keep picturing Trump as Randy Orton celebrating on Batista’s shoulders and COVID as Triple H giving him the thumbs up.