Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
16047AAE8F.jpg

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i would love to see a kid try to take that backpack to school (not that I think there would be many who would want to now) in 2020-21 and not cause some kind of panic among his teachers.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
i would love to see a kid try to take that backpack to school (not that I think there would be many who would want to now) in 2020-21 and not cause some kind of panic among his teachers.
That is exactly what I thought when I saw it. It’s too extreme for even an adult fan/collector type to use and no way a kid takes that to more of a day of school and there not be a problem.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I wore my Fiend "Let Me In" shirt to SFH family Christmas without even thinking of the implications of being photographed by parents/sister and put on social media for the uptight people in the family to see. :p

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
In the last few years I’ve started paying more attention to the WW toy line because with so many adult collectors, they now make all these random figures of the guys they never made when I was a kid. We are talking like Red Rooster and Isaac Yankem. They made a Million Dollar Man era Virgil with an accessory of his WRESTLING SUPERSTAR sign from the infamous no line signing pictures.

A few times they’ve taken from other modern toy lines and do Build a Figure where they put pieces of a character in everyone in the set and if you get the whole set, you can build another figure. They usually do this to get obscure characters in the line or guys that may not sell with a single release. Like one people went crazy for was the first and only JJ Dillon figure in the past year or so.

They’ve put this gimmick in their Wrestlemania Heritage set with last year doing a set with WM 22 Mick Foley, WM 34 Matt Hardy, WM 19 Booker T and WM 35 Kofi Kingston. All figures had a different piece to build a Referee Danny Davis, which was a cool thing.

This year, the Build a Figure is Paul Ellering. They packaged pieces with a WM 36 Goldberg, a WM 9 Shawn Michaels, WM 22 Edge and a WM 17 Chyna. Among the four, there are two different sets of heads for Ellering. An LOD era one is packaged with Goldberg, who’s main selling point had probably been the first release of the blue Universal title. So putting the classic head ups the chance collectors of the classic era buy a present day Goldberg. Edge is packaged with a modern day Ellering that people could include with their AOP figures. The other pieces are split up among the set.

The reason for this long explanatory post is they went even more obscure and included a Rocco to be an accessory. While some of the figures hide the Build pieces or it is obvious it is there for building purposes. Rocco came packaged with Chyna but it is hilarious to me because collectors who keep these in the box are flipping out because Rocco is smack dab in the middle of the package like he belongs to Chyna and was part of her crowning moment at Wrestlemania 17.

mmisc_752_chyna_P.jpg

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I thought it was Adam Cole for a minute bay bay

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I thought it was Adam Cole for a minute bay bay
I do wish the Otis was a little bit bigger. They do have an Adam Cole though and we can start the circles of who that one looks more like than Adam Cole

1610164893441.jpeg

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
I'm trying to stay away from PWT as much as possible. Luckily I just bought my latest Chris Bey shirt, but he moved to Grudge Match. I paid almost $15 less there than for my last purchase at PWT. Then again, I have a 10% off coupon, and it's for a good cause.

Mickey Massuco

wipeoff
Reaction score

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
I don't drink but If Kozlov's vodka comes with that jacket then I'll buy 2 bottles.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Given our recent discussion about the rise and fall of the solo career of Bam Margera, I figured some people here would be interested in this.