Encourage others to get wrestling merch zone

Master Thrasher

Seven Time Tetris 99 Champ!
Reaction score
aew1354-1.png

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I didn’t watch Double or Nothing or Dynamite yet but I know the Elite won. So did they get shirts and this is a parody of the championship shirts that go to another country? Just not sure the context or where this is from to know if it is a joke.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
Baby Shoes said:
I didn’t watch Double or Nothing or Dynamite yet but I know the Elite won. So did they get shirts and this is a parody of the championship shirts that go to another country? Just not sure the context or where this is from to know if it is a joke.

They started this episode of Dynamite with them, thinking they were going to win so they had them made. PWT "bought" the full supply from Jericho and is sell them at half price for $12.99 each.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Been needing some new art for the entryway of my home

84fc419147a23acd6fe56f10001f389dmockup-878095a2.jpg

https://shop.wwe.com/otis-money-in-the-bank-victory-18x24-giclee-art-print/175293437.html?dwvar_175293437_color=No%20Color#start=15

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
There's something kind of fucked up about it taking a doomsday device to kill a pandemic.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Dominik Dijakovic was wearing what appeared to be a Shad Gaspard tribute shirt on NXT this week. I googled it and bought it. Upon completing my order it occurred to me that I should make sure proceeds are going to the family and to see what else the site had. I can't find anything indicating as such, and the site has a lot of crude humor catered to people on both sides of political arguments. So, not sure if I made a mistake in buying this or not.

Friend I know coincidentally posted a selfie in a Benoit parody shirt today.

bowflex.jpeg

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
Dominik Dijakovic was wearing what appeared to be a Shad Gaspard tribute shirt on NXT this week. I googled it and bought it. Upon completing my order it occurred to me that I should make sure proceeds are going to the family and to see what else the site had. I can't find anything indicating as such, and the site has a lot of crude humor catered to people on both sides of political arguments. So, not sure if I made a mistake in buying this or not.

Friend I know coincidentally posted a selfie in a Benoit parody shirt today.

View attachment 81

If it wasn't from Pro Wrestling Tees, then it's stolen artwork. Also, the PWT one has 100% of proceeds going to his family.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Shit, it wasn't from there. I don't know what abortion of a Google search I did to lead me to PWTees NOT being the #1 result.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I bought a couple of ACH shirts tonight. So my ProWrestlingTees ban lasted...less than two months? Oh well. No regrets.

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
I would have given them my actual money if they had Blue Blazer face masks.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Looks like within the parameters of the pmtees (the bootleg site) return policy I'm boned on a refund. That's fine. I frequently exclaim stupidity should hurt, and I have to hold myself to the same standard.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Great. Why does this shirt come out when I am absolutely broke and I have way too many wrestling shirts? Why? WHY!?