ESPN Sucks 3rd Version

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
I imagine that Fat Chris getting fired was the last straw.

I'm here for LeBatard on a non-Disney platform. I just hope it doesn't end up on a subscription service that I don't already pay for, because my disposable income is tapped the fuck out.

I imagine that Fat Chris getting fired was the last straw.

I'm here for LeBatard on a non-Disney platform. I just hope it doesn't end up on a subscription service that I don't already pay for, because my disposable income is tapped the fuck out.

Get ready for Mildly Questionable on Apple TV+

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
So, I just heard about a new podcast on ESPN's platform, First Take, Her Take. I am hoping that the podcast is successful, as it stars two women I know, and like (Chiney Ogwumike and Charly Arnolt, aka WWE's own Charly Caruso), and one woman I've never heard of, but have no reason to root against (Kimberly Martin, who is apparently a football reporter).

That being said, I can't help but wonder... did they even ask Molly if she was interested? Because if I was the only woman who regularly appeared on First Take, but was barely ever given the opportunity to talk, and then ESPN did an all-women's spinoff of my show, and I'm not a part of it? I might feel a way about that, if I were her.

strummer

Integral Poster
Have to say I've been watching more of the espn talking head morning shows lately and.... wow are they a bore. This formula is beyond tired at this point imo

Last edited:

strummer

Integral Poster
ESPN reporter Pedro Gomez has died at age 58. ESPN just announced.

Always thought he was pretty damn good

RIP

Announced in other thread. Missed that

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
ESPN reporter Pedro Gomez has died at age 58. ESPN just announced.

Always thought he was pretty damn good

RIP

Announced in other thread. Missed that

I saw this reported on Twitter, and it was one of those posts where you I just stopped scrolling and stared for a few moments. I couldn't believe it. I didn't know him or anything, but it was a huge, "Oh my goodness" moment.

strummer

Integral Poster
Eli Manning is joining ESPN's college football coverage next season. He will have his own show "Eli's Place" where he interviews college players and coaches