Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Fable II + DLC

Obi Chris Kenobi

Personal Text goes here, Venkman
Reaction score
Microsoft and Lionhead have revealed the second batch of Fable II downloadable content, which will be arrive in May for 560 Microsoft Points (GBP 4.76 / EUR 6.72).

Dubbed See the Future, the main story revolves around three cursed items possessed by Murgo the Trader. In investigating these, players will once more control the fate of Albion, and eventually be rewarded with a glimpse into the future and what awaits those born into the heroic bloodline.

Key attractions in See the Future include the Colosseum arena, which apparently puts the previous Crucible challenge to shame, and Murgo the Trader with his wide array of exotic wares - like a potion that turns dogs into different breeds.

There are also some new quests; one involves a town trapped within a snow globe, and another features a cursed knight whose torment needs ending.

On top of that are new legendary artefacts, creatures, clothes, hairstyles, make-up, expressions, tricks and collectibl

Fable II review is in the works for those who are interested.

special k

Very Active Poster
Reaction score
I thought Fable II was pretty bad, really. The absolute best thing you could say about it is that it's an interesting diversion. Like the Sims, if it had a bad fighting game thrown in, less shit to do, and you couldn't die.

Scroby

Low rent Indy Referee
Reaction score
Sweet! I can't wait for new DLC. I love Fable 2, hopefully Lionhead starts working on fixing bugs as well.

bigolsmitty

stares Trick Daddily
Reaction score
special k said:
I thought Fable II was pretty bad, really. The absolute best thing you could say about it is that it's an interesting diversion. Like the Sims, if it had a bad fighting game thrown in, less shit to do, and you couldn't die.

At first I liked it, but I basically ended up with this opinion.