https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE2BkLqMef4​

46910_2_0.jpg

http://www.pcgamer.com/fallout-4-countdown-site-appears/

http://fallout.bethsoft.com/

KingPK

KingPK
Reaction score
Re: FALLOUT 4

I missed that they are announcing it tomorrow. I'm sad that they aren't going to wait until their Sunday thing to string everybody along before going "OH YEAH FALLOUT 4 FUCKERS!" but this is the worst kept secret in gaming right now so they might as well start the hype train now.

Mik

Lightswitch Rave!
Reaction score

Trailer shows some pretty scenery, plus hell yeah the dog. Pumped. Hopefully a late 2015 release will be announced.

muzzington

Queen Elizabeth Look-alike
Reaction score

So ready for this game and that dog.

I hope the trailer is gussied up in-game footage because it looked more fluid to me.

vivisectvi

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Mik said:
Trailer shows some pretty scenery, plus hell yeah the dog. Pumped. Hopefully a late 2015 release will be announced.
I hope so! I'm going to be super hopeful as apparently they started working on this game immediately after they launched Skyrim, which was almost 4 years ago.

KingPK

KingPK
Reaction score
Re: FALLOUT 4 (PC, PS4, XB1)

I love how colorful everything still looks after the apocalypse. 3 definitely loved its bleak greys and browns so I'm looking forward to seeing a different visual style.

Plus, dog.

vivisectvi

Integral Poster
Reaction score

2015-06-0319_42_16-dokwug1.png

Sponsorship deals already in place?

I'm thinking that it is more and more likely that we'll see this in the Fall. It's also interesting to note that that Fallout 3 debuted at E3 2008, and was released in October 2008.

EDIT: wrong pic, lol

KingPK

KingPK
Reaction score

That trailer looked pretty "this game is almost finished" to me as well.

It seems like this game might take place closer to the nuclear apocalypse as that baby in the beginning could be you and you are brought into the Vault right before the bombs drop.

oldskool

oldskool
Reaction score

Honestly it looks a lot like that story somebody leaked a year or so ago. I'm excited to play it in a couple years when the GOTY edition with 5 multi-hour DLCs goes on sale for $5. I'm spoiled by Steam sales something fierce. A few years ago I probably would've pre-ordered this.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score

That's my attitude with 90% or so of games due to the same reasons...but I dunno if I'll be able to wait on this one, unless it gets really bad pre-release reviews.

A Happy Medium

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Correct me if I'm wrong, but was that Mark Meer doing the male protagonist's voice at the very end? He would also be remembered for voicing male Shepard in Mass Effect.

vivisectvi

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Most of the internet is saying Troy Baker. I thought I heard Nolan North. I honestly can't tell any of these actors apart anymore..

vivisectvi

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Female character confirmed! There was a rumor going around that because your character is voiced, that there was no female option. Debunked.

vivisectvi

Integral Poster
Reaction score

Holy fuck, world/settlement building!

vivisectvi

Integral Poster
Reaction score

50 base weapons. 700+ mods for the weapons. Throw away world items can be scrapped and used to create mods - finally they have a purpose! Plus make your own Power Armor!

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
That no level cap is interesting. I can't tell if I like it or not.

Conspiracy_Victim

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I can't find any support, but one of the commentss on the article says Bethesda stated that enemies will stop scaling at some point? I don't know, it would seem weird beating Deathclaws to death with your bare hands when you hit level 100 or something (and you know someone will, just because they can).