Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Fast Food Burger Shootout

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Holy shit, Jack in the Box ain't *that* good. Just wait a couple weeks to try it when the lines aren't so long.

Maybe the concept of being able to get shit food 24 hrs, 365 days a year is novel to Utah?

alfdogg

Alfdogg
Reaction score
And I thought Chick-Fil-A lovers were crazy. Jeez

I like JitB's breakfast options, but nothing comes to mind from their lunch/dinner menu that made an impression on me.

I had Whataburger last weekend. Meh.

I made it a point to hit up Whataburger on one of my Florida trips, and this was pretty much my reaction too. Not bad, but expected much better given the price/hype.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
CXF Family...RUN DON'T WALK to McDonalds to go those new limited edition Mumbo and Sweet & Spicy Sauces. Both are great but Mumbo is legit one of my favorite fast food sauces I've ever had.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets...-major-fast-food-overhaul-no-more-dry-patties

I don't really care for Big Macs, but idk about Brioche Buns. Sounds like the Buns will still have sesame seeds on them as well.

IMO Wendy's is the best of the big three Fast Food Chains, and has left the other two in the dirt in recent years. I can't believe BK got rid of their Ch'King Sandwich, and they have the most obnoxious commercials with the singer deliberately singing out of tune. McDonald's is just tasting bland these days.