Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Fight My Brute! TSM Battles~!

Mazto

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'll occasionally combo strike people, which is cool although this chick impaled me with her spear in my last fight of the day.

I had a fun little fist fight with a guy who is almost exact opposite (Full strength, little speed) which I just bearly lost because he countered as I lunged for the killing punch.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The biggest problem with my guy is his speed.

Level 6, and I still have a speed of *2*

Slow ass mother fucker. I want a pet too.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Fuck... I can't link the fight properly... meh. Needless to say, I had a speck of power left on Smitty and he beat me. Fuck your dog and your club!

Jingus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
My first guy is now on level 4. He still only has fifty-something hit points. Unless he just happens to run into some poor schmuck with neither dog nor weapon, an uncommon occurance, he loses every single time. I'm starting to have paranoid thoughts along the lines of space aliens paying the government 23 dollars in a conspiracy to keep my Brute ridiculously weak so as to bring about the new world order.

KOAB

KOAB
Reaction score

Mazto

Integral Poster
Reaction score

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
My guy finally hit level 7 today, it's taking a long ass time between level ups now.

Partially because my guy is so incredibly underpowered for level 7.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Hit level 6 and saw my agility and speed both boost to 4. Finally seem to start racking up some victories as well.

Jingus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Gotta love fights like that (or this: http://jingus2.mybrute.com/fight/68358543 ) where it's clear that you never even had a chance of winning since the other guy was superior to your brute in every single way. Which makes me wonder things like, why do level 4 fighters have the grey wolves and giant bears which make a fight completely unwinnable? Why does my level 5 guy still only have 57 hit points, when his other weapons, attributes, and abilities do not make up for this deficiency? They must put some kind of digital cocaine on this website, because I have no idea why else I'd keep coming back every day.

Mazto

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I love that my Safada fights like she's completely retarded now. I was on a roll with her, but now she'll pull out her trident and attack once and toss it away for the short sword which does fuck all damage wise. If the opponent has a pet she'll drop her Big Special on the dog too.

I put her in a tournament and there was a level 107 in it. The dude had 4 dogs, a bear, and like 11 weapons.

Twisted Intestine

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Jingus said:
Gotta love fights like that (or this: http://jingus2.mybrute.com/fight/68358543 ) where it's clear that you never even had a chance of winning since the other guy was superior to your brute in every single way. Which makes me wonder things like, why do level 4 fighters have the grey wolves and giant bears which make a fight completely unwinnable? Why does my level 5 guy still only have 57 hit points, when his other weapons, attributes, and abilities do not make up for this deficiency? They must put some kind of digital cocaine on this website, because I have no idea why else I'd keep coming back every day.

They like to keep it realistic. They look into your inner soul and design your brute accordingly. Your brute sucks much like yourself.

Jingus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
With hardware like that, you'd think there would be more useful or at least more profitable applications out there than just picking up spare change from the ads on a goofy free internet game. Mayhaps this is the beta test version?

EDIT: oh, sorry, I forgot. "I suck? I don't suck. YOU suck! Because you are a homosexual who performs fellatio!" And yo mama's so fat, or something.

KOAB

KOAB
Reaction score
Y'all niggas don't wanna fuck wit me now.... I got da falcon punch on my shit now.

Oh yeah, the type of character you pick Jingus doesn't really do anything special until around level 11 or 12

Twisted Intestine

Integral Poster
Reaction score
My guys been stuck on level 3. I went a day or two without fighting, but still. I only get 3 fights a day, is that the same as everyone else? I managed to get in the tournament today, so maybe that will help.

vivisectvi

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Gotta say, the whip is an awesome weapon. Every time my guy breaks it out he ends up hitting 3 shots in a row.