Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

General Marvel Studios News and Events

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Hopefully they recast the talking cow voiced by Roseanne and evil cattle wrangler voiced by Randy Quaid in Home On The Range

Last edited:

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I dunno, if they keep them intact most of the audience will know they are the bad guys.

HSJ

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So Phase 4 ends with GOTG3? That feels weird to me since every other phase ended with an Avengers team up.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
not sure if there is a better thread for it but I've been watching the MODOK cartoon and I'm about halfway through and it's pretty good. They clearly are huge fans of Marvel because there are a ton of little references to obscure characters and other things.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
Fridge Logic moment: the Hydra weapons in CA:TFA were powered by the Tesseract (i.e., the Space Stone) so, did they kill the target immediately, or send them to the other side of space, to asphyxiate and/or freeze to death?

muzzington

Queen Elizabeth Look-alike
Reaction score
It's dangerous for fictional scientists to be spreading that misinformation.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
Your tone is quasi-facetious, but she should shut up, just for the sake of the money: Disney appears prepared to make her the new face of the Black Panther franchise. Let the block get too hot, though, now that the MCU has introduced the concept of variants, and the multiverse: she'll fuck around and get Terrence Howard'd.

HSJ

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Will Poulter is Adam Warlock.

I don't see it, but I'm sure this guy will look like Mark Whalberg soon.

will-poulter-beach-greece-kids-trailer-watch-here-04.jpg

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah i'm sure he will get jacked AF.

I don't really remember him from any of the movies I've seen that he is in but they have nailed most of the casting picks so far.

muzzington

Queen Elizabeth Look-alike
Reaction score
Your tone is quasi-facetious, but she should shut up, just for the sake of the money: Disney appears prepared to make her the new face of the Black Panther franchise. Let the block get too hot, though, now that the MCU has introduced the concept of variants, and the multiverse: she'll fuck around and get Terrence Howard'd.
I agree, I'm just disappointed since I've enjoyed her in that role and can see it going how you describe.

AA484

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Will Poulter is Adam Warlock.

I don't see it, but I'm sure this guy will look like Mark Whalberg soon.

View attachment 846
Not sure why it took me so long to post this but how the hell is this guy not playing PIP THE TROLL?! I understand he isn't short but his face would be perfect

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
TBH that cartoon wasn't very good and is a good example of nostalgia. Most of the other Marvel shows of that era and all the DC shows were better. It's still cool they're doing a new show in that era though.

Aero

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Sounds like an 18-episode first season for Daredevil? Interesting... but no complaints.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thunderbolts is also the end of phase 5 so they have a clear end date for that too. Glad they are bringing some order to this stuff.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

two new avengers in 2025. So the multi-verse saga is official.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Shocked that they are giving Eternals another try after how bad it was and how badly it did overall. Hopefully they really overhaul the presentation.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure how I feel about the Agatha spin-off (which had a different title in the latter link: Coven of Chaos to House of Chaos) but whatever, MCU gonna MCU.

Love the X-Men '97 news though, I'm all about more cartoons/animated projects in general.