Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Ghostbusters III (2010)

2GOLD

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Black Lushus said:
Black comedian needed? Mike Epps...severly underrated.

And he's got to recover from being the black guy in Resident Evil 2 and 3.

EHME

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Obi Chris Kenobi said:
He's the only Black Comedian my little white brain could think of that isn't either: Dead, Unheard of, Dead, or White... or dead.

EHME said:
Mole said:
What's with the Rogen hate?

Over exposed, I think. I enjoy most of his movies, especially when he's in supporting roles like in Superbad and 40 Year Old Virgin. But as a lead actor? He's alright, but nothing special.

Yeah, I totally went off Will Ferrall between 06-08 as he seemed to have a film out every other month and they were all the same. Its now the same with Seth Rogen, he's the same guy in every film he plays.

Yeah I couldn't stand Ferrell for a long time as well. He's another actor who's hilarious in supporting roles like in Austin Powers, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, and Old School... But apart Anchorman I didn't like the comedy movies he was the main star in. Stranger then Fiction was great though.

mellow

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I don't think I really care for this idea at all. It's the kind of thing I was begging for a little less than two decades ago in the years following Ghostbusters II (I was also a fan of the sequel, though it certainly hasn't aged very well now that I am no longer eight years old). I even had a couple of dreams that Ghostbusters III was coming out. I wanted it that badly. But now, I don't know.

Nightwing

Nightwing
Reaction score
I think Mos Def is the best choice to replace Ernie Hudson, though I dunno if Be Kind, Rewind would work for or against him with the studios.

I sort of understand the backlash against Rogen, but I think his sort of comedy and acting would be well-suited for a Ghostbusters-type movie. He and Hader are great substitutes for Aykroyd and Ramis, and definitely work well together. The only problem in casting that I have is finding someone to fill in for Bill Murray's "Sarcastic-and-self-centered-but-charming-enough-to-not-be-a-complete-douche" Dr. Venkman.

2GOLD

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Black Lushus said:
2GOLD said:
Black Lushus said:
Black comedian needed? Mike Epps...severly underrated.

And he's got to recover from being the black guy in Resident Evil 2 and 3.

hey man, nigga's gotta eat!

Couldn't he have just begged Ice Cube to let him in another movie?

And I couldn't dislike Seth Rogen more if I tried. Right now he's lucky Jimmy Fallon still exist in this world or he'd be #1 on my hated list.

luke-o

www.thecollectorsroom.co.uk
Reaction score
EHME said:
Obi Chris Kenobi said:
He's the only Black Comedian my little white brain could think of that isn't either: Dead, Unheard of, Dead, or White... or dead.

EHME said:
Mole said:
What's with the Rogen hate?

Over exposed, I think. I enjoy most of his movies, especially when he's in supporting roles like in Superbad and 40 Year Old Virgin. But as a lead actor? He's alright, but nothing special.

Yeah, I totally went off Will Ferrall between 06-08 as he seemed to have a film out every other month and they were all the same. Its now the same with Seth Rogen, he's the same guy in every film he plays.

Yeah I couldn't stand Ferrell for a long time as well. He's another actor who's hilarious in supporting roles like in Austin Powers, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, and Old School... But apart Anchorman I didn't like the comedy movies he was the main star in. Stranger then Fiction was great though.

I was still in that "Farrell is overrated now", but the I saw Step Brothers and that made me change my mind.

Adam

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, what's going on with that picture?

Interesting: If you search Google for 'Lily Allen' I get this come up:

Related searches: amy winehouse

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
To answer Justice's question on who can take over for Bill Murray, I think Paul Rudd could pull it off. His character from ROLE MODELS mixed with I LOVE YOU, MAN.

Nightwing

Nightwing
Reaction score
Canadian Destroyer213 said:
To answer Justice's question on who can take over for Bill Murray, I think Paul Rudd could pull it off. His character from ROLE MODELS mixed with I LOVE YOU, MAN.

Not a bad choice, actually. I think a new generation of Paul Rudd, Mos Def, Seth Rogen, and Bill Hader would actually be pretty good.

LPM

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Twisted Intestine said:
Twisted Intestine said:
I wouldn't mind Seth Rogan as a new Ghost Buster. Seth's the shit.

Ohhh, Seth ROGEN! I take that back, fuck Rogen.

I wanted Seth Green in the movie.

Clearly they need Seth Green and Joe Rogan.

KOAB

KOAB
Reaction score
Norm MacDonald to replace Bill Murray... fuck this flavor of the month type casting.

chuck415

Integral Poster
Reaction score
They could go all Rocky Balboa and have the original gang come out of retirement for one last... uh ghostbusting?