Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Ghostbusters: The Video Game News

Sabre

Integral Poster
Reaction score
My only complaint is that the demo ends just as you capture your first two ghosts at the library. Then a fmv kicks in showing good ol' Mr Stay Puft, and its over.

The controls are a bit hit and miss, but who cares.

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
Bumping this because the remastered version drops October 4th. Multiplayer is being reworked from the ground up and will come later as an update.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I don’t remember playing this as much as I expected originally as I feel I got stuck doing something early and never went back. That being said, as a GameStop exclusive it is starting at $30 and. My main co-op friend is a huge Ghostbusters guy so if the multiplayer has any improvements, I’m guessing I will be picking this up.

Laz

Reaction score
I loved it. Double dipped on the PS2 and 360 versions, and got the Wii version for my girlfriend. I remember some of the puzzles being annoying, and the first or second mission being a chore because of a glitch, but I had a blast. I'm hoping above all that the multiplayer update will include 4-player co-op of the story instead of just "who can bust the most ghosts per round" again.

Sabre

Integral Poster
Reaction score
A 4 person co op will never happen.

Remember most of the game was you being with a npc and then being separated from them till you all reunite for the boss.

Laz

Reaction score
That doesn't mean they couldn't allow co-op story, though, it just means that only your character will be shown to you during cutscenes. There's plenty of examples where co-op story missions are allowed but only your personal character is treated as canon. Division 1 & 2 come to mind immediately.