HEY YO TSM! WE DID IT! IT'S A STALLONE THREAD

My mom is a fan of Charles Bronson's style in those movie. It's a different type of charisma.

What do you guys think about Nighthawks? I think that movie is severely underrated because Stallone had a more nuanced character. Also, Billy Dee Williams!

Brocklock

Integral Poster
I watched it about a year ago. It was solid, but a taken a little too seriously for my tastes. Stallone is more in acting mode though, Billy Dee is fun, and Rutger Hauer pretty much makes the movie giving a great villain performance.

Bronson's charisma is a lot like Burt Reynolds except he's devoid of humor. Both guys have kind of a lazy delivery, but it's so captivating to watch.

Yeah, it's definitely more serious. Reminded me of The French Connection so I looked shit up and didn't realize it was supposed to be The French Connection III but Gene Hackman didn't wanna do it.

Bronson's charisma is a lot like Burt Reynolds except he's devoid of humor. Both guys have kind of a lazy delivery, but it's so captivating to watch.

Yep, it's like everything is a pain in the ass.

https://youtu.be/pGb_nQZrvFU

King Kamala

Integral Poster
https://youtu.be/pGb_nQZrvFU
Lesser later films of Charles Bronson also led to this great cutaway on The Simpsons/The Critic crossover.

Also s/o to Jimmy Page's scores for Death Wish II and Death Wish III (which I think is just leftovers/reused songs from his score for II), which is pretty much just Jimmy Page warming up by making weird discordant sounds with his guitar.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
How dare he!!!!

The robot was the most nuanced character in the movie. And now Paulie doesn't have a love interest anymore.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Jackie Stallone died. 98 years old! Heaven needed someone to read people's rumps and promote cartoony women's wrestling.

RIP Mama Stallone

Brocklock

Integral Poster
I bet Stallone, at some point, asks if he can also voice Scorpion, Sub Zero, Raiden, Stryker, Baraka, Kano, Johnny Cage, and Shang Tsung.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
He fits in the Suicide Squad world much better than the Guardians world. His character in Guardians' Volume 2 is one of the strangest moments of all 20 plus movies. As well as one of the biggest "wait why was he here again" movie moments since Mike Myers one scene in Inglorious Basterds. Felt like he was distracted the whole time.