Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

*hip swivel* IT'S THE VAL VENIS THREAD!

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It's annoying to see ICW:NHB acting like they've taken a strong moral stand for doing the obvious thing and booting Teddy Hart and Val Venis from their shows while using Dan Maff as a top guy. Plus any number of doofs who afaik aren't creeps but obviously wildly unprofessional like Alex Ocean.

Big Beard Booty Daddy

Canadian Destroyer213
Reaction score
It's annoying to see ICW:NHB acting like they've taken a strong moral stand for doing the obvious thing and booting Teddy Hart and Val Venis from their shows while using Dan Maff as a top guy. Plus any number of doofs who afaik aren't creeps but obviously wildly unprofessional like Alex Ocean.

Danny DeManto, the owner, has also been arrested for beating his girlfriend. It really is a weird place they're in.

I know Ocean is going through some serious mental issues outside of wrestling, which effects his in-ring stuff. He's a veteran, so he appears to suffer from PTSD, and is very open about his issues. He's shit in the ring, but I now feel for him outside the ring since I've learned about that stuff.