Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Hogan wants to kill everyone

Reaction score
In the new issue of Rolling Stone, Hulk Hogan says he could have dealt with his estranged wife, Linda, kicking him out of his $18 million mansion or burning through $40,000 a day a little differently. And by that I mean chopping her head off. Page Six reports:

"I could have turned everything into a crime scene, like OJ, cutting everybody's throat," he told the magazine. "You live half a mile from the 20,000-square-foot home you can't go to anymore, you're driving through downtown Clearwater and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife . . . I totally understand OJ. I get it."

Now, a day later, and I know this may come as a surprise, but Linda Hogan is now sleeping in a suit of armor and booby trapping her house like that chick did when she fought Freddy Kreuger. Her rep says:

"We have always maintained that the fear that Linda has had to live with comes from the rage and instability much too often associated with pro wrestlers," Gary Smith says in a statement. "Linda and her family are taking these recent homicidal comments seriously. Linda's attorney Ray Rafool is weighting all options necessary to protect his client."

IDLYITW

I can understand how he could feel that way.

Smues

Smuesicide
Staff member
Reaction score
So how much money is Linda actually burning through? Because up there it says $40,000 a day, but the original article I saw the Hogan quotes in said $40,000 a month. $40,000 a day I'd understand Hogan going nuts. $40,000 a month isn't even half a million a year, and shouldn't be an issue at all for Hulky.

wnyxmcneal

Integral Poster
Reaction score
This was the lead story on the View today, they were quasi-defending him

Jingus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
000401jw0.jpg

"I'm not sayin' he shoulda done it... but I understand!"

Also, I understand why Linda's lawyers would immediately start invoking the name of Benoit in order to put themselves in a more favorable legal position. But practically speaking, it's laughable to claim that he's any kind of physical threat. We've all seen how Hulk Hogan moves around these days, right? People in wheelchairs could outrun him. Plus he recently had back surgery, so he's even more crippled than usual.

Reaction score
Smues said:
So how much money is Linda actually burning through? Because up there it says $40,000 a day, but the original article I saw the Hogan quotes in said $40,000 a month. $40,000 a day I'd understand Hogan going nuts. $40,000 a month isn't even half a million a year, and shouldn't be an issue at all for Hulky.

I would say the $40,000 a day makes more sense. $40,000 a month is nothing to them.

EDIT: I just looked it up and they say the $40,000 is alimony payments.

alkeiper

Welcoming our new insect overlords
Reaction score
Also, I understand why Linda's lawyers would immediately start invoking the name of Benoit in order to put themselves in a more favorable legal position. But practically speaking, it's laughable to claim that he's any kind of physical threat. We've all seen how Hulk Hogan moves around these days, right? People in wheelchairs could outrun him. Plus he recently had back surgery, so he's even more crippled than usual.

He's 6'6" or so and built. It's silly to suggest he couldn't physically harm a woman.

bps21

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah...and even if she managed to land a few shots...he'd just start shaking and start hitting harder than ever.

Smues

Smuesicide
Staff member
Reaction score
The image of Hogan killing Linda Hulkster style has me cracking up. Shakes the head and hulks up. Wags his finger at her, big boot breaks her neck, then the leg drop to seal the deal. Awesome.

I also picture him posing afterwards and doing that ear cupping thing as he hears the police sirens getting nearer.

Smues

Smuesicide
Staff member
Reaction score
alkeiper said:

He's 6'6" or so and built. It's silly to suggest he couldn't physically harm a woman.

Also, guns exist.

Big Green

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Smues said:
The image of Hogan killing Linda Hulkster style has me cracking up. Shakes the head and hulks up. Wags his finger at her, big boot breaks her neck, then the leg drop to seal the deal. Awesome.

I also picture him posing after words and doing that ear cupping thing as he hears the police sirens getting nearer.

What is Hulk Hogan's physical address?

Jingus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Smues said:
alkeiper said:

Also, guns exist.
Yeah, exactly, she could just shoot him.

BorneAgain

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Big Green said:
CBright7831 said:
I just hope the dogs will be okay.

Can someone please call.......

Who the fuck would Hogan text if he was about to off his family?
Has to be Mean Gene. Probably the one time one of his batshit insane promos would make sense in context.

Silence

Integral Poster
Reaction score
BorneAgain said:
Has to be Mean Gene. Probably the one time one of his batshit insane promos would make sense in context.

"ya no sumthin mean gene, i'm gunna destroy linda, bro!"

BurningPirateShipSex

BurningPirateShipSex
Reaction score
Jingus said:
Smues said:
alkeiper said:

Also, guns exist.
Yeah, exactly, she could just shoot him.

Brother, Guns are no match for THE POWER OF HULKAMANIA~!

hulk hogan Real American

Smues

Smuesicide
Staff member
Reaction score
I've got the exclusive last words of Hulk Hogan before he killed himself, but this information is too hot to tell you here. Call the wrestlers that snap and kill people hotline for only 3.95 a minute. Verne Gagne is standing by.

Also, if Hogan did it Benoit style and killed Nick, I don't think anyone would complain. Sure I guess Linda and the daughter could be considered human life, but killing Nick aught to get him a medal.

And still another thought. Hulk pretty much thinks he is god, so what would he leave by the bodies instead of bibles? Copies of Hulk Rules: The Album? He could do that, and leave a copy playing on the stereo in the house so that when the cops show up they hear Hulkster Goes To Heaven playing.

Dobbs3K

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Linda could just hit him with her shoe. That would probably kill him these days.

Mattdotcom

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I want to be a Hulkamanic, have fun with my family again

If you want to be a Hulkamaniac,
I can sure tell you how to stay on track.
You plan, call your brothers, and buy some black gloves too,
These are all the things the 'maniacs do.
Brooke's out slutting and Nick smokes weed,
These are the things that guarantee your kids won't see.
Always be good to your family and friends,
They are the ones that'll be there in the end.