Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Hogan wants to kill everyone

Sex Machine Gun

Kotzenjunge
Reaction score
Hell yeah, I had a Warrior Wrestling Buddy when I was a kid since the store didn't have any Hogan ones. I inherited the ring and a lot of action figures from my older cousin. I had them wrestle with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figures and drew blood on just about everyone's faces in different pattens/ways with a red marker. Cut out the different PPV logos from WWF Magazine and had whole cards.

... keep in mind, I was just seven or eight years old at the time.

FroGG_NeaL

WIT DA GREATEST OF EASE
Reaction score
I had battle royals featuring wrestlers, TMNTs, G.I. Joes, MOTU, X-Men, all types of shit in that very ring.

And Jesus fuck, Mean Gene was in total shill mode there.

Perfxion

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I had both Animal and Hawk. Those fucking ruled. Plus I used to use the ring with batman figures since they had the most movement to them.

As for the topic at hand.....Hogan is a fucking moron.

Jingus

Integral Poster
Reaction score
You know what I don't get? The kids that put their toy wrestling matches on Youtube. I know that the entire point of the 'Tube is to allow any moron to put up any video that they want, but I can't fathom the thought process of "I'm sure people would love to watch me play with my dolls!". On a similar note: the video game wrestling matches on that site. They are LEGION, just hundreds and hundreds of the damn things. Try to search for some Ric Flair matches, and half the hits you get will be uploads of people filming themselves playing create-a-wrestler game matches. Why would someone think that anyone else besides themselves would be interested in that?

Reaction score
Sex Machine Gun said:
Hell yeah, I had a Warrior Wrestling Buddy when I was a kid since the store didn't have any Hogan ones. I inherited the ring and a lot of action figures from my older cousin. I had them wrestle with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figures and drew blood on just about everyone's faces in different pattens/ways with a red marker. Cut out the different PPV logos from WWF Magazine and had whole cards.

... keep in mind, I was just seven or eight years old at the time.
Perfxion said:
I had both Animal and Hawk. Those fucking ruled. Plus I used to use the ring with batman figures since they had the most movement to them.

As for the topic at hand.....Hogan is a fucking moron.

I had Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, and Animal and Hawk. Those were damn cool.

Mattdotcom

Integral Poster
Reaction score
In a rare instance of WCW doing something better than the WWF, they released talking wrestling buddies with specific phrases programmed for each part of the body. They featured such classic lines as "YOU'RE BREAKIN' MY...NOSE!" and "YOU'RE BREAKIN' MY....ARM!"

Ed Wood Caulfield

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, I got Hogan and Sting for my 11th birthday. I remember the first thing I did with the Hogan one was do a Piledriver on it.

Nothing came out.

I forgot to put the batteries in it.

I looked like a fool doing that in front of my family.