Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Hollywood Under Fire For Sexual Assault

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score

This is making the rounds again. We all know how Fox was dismissed from the Transformers series for being "too hard to work with" well here she is over 10 years ago talking about being a teenaged extra in Bad Boys II.

Also, there's a story going around about Cole Sprouse being a rapist but I haven't found anything reputable (yet).

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
Also, there's a story going around about Cole Sprouse being a rapist but I haven't found anything reputable (yet).

Apparently several "anonymous" accounts were created to fake slander Riverdale cast just to prove how easy it is.

"One of the accounts later tweeted, “Do you see how easy it is to lie and you guys will believe it? Vanessa Morgan and Kj Apa didn’t do jack s–t. You will believe anything.”

This person further calls out, via Show Thread, the matching IP addresses and proves they're false accounts including providing the tweet of the above post.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score

This is making the rounds again. We all know how Fox was dismissed from the Transformers series for being "too hard to work with" well here she is over 10 years ago talking about being a teenaged extra in Bad Boys II.

I was watching a video where Megan Fox was going through her career and they were showing her various interviews around the time her movies were coming out and you could tell that she is still very upset when talking about the Transformers series. It was kind of a bummer in general because she was talking about being type cast and not really given a fair shake because of the comments she made when Transformers 2 and she looked like she was ready to cry a few times. Besides the stupid Michael Bay is a Nazi comment, most of what she said would probably get her praise today, but it was taken completely differently ten years ago. I think Jennifer's Body is a very good movie and Fox's performance is good in it . I also think she's been funny in the comedic stuff I've seen. I think she's more talented than she has even given credit for and it would be cool to see her get some more chances.

Here's the interview I was watching. There's just a weird vibe to it and the way it's presented makes it like she's this washed up actress and her career is done and she's only like 33.

Last edited:

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The Roastmaster General always rubbed me the wrong way and creeped me out for some reason and I guess I know why now.

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Board wasn't up yet last week but it was revealed comedian Chris D'Elia was soliciting and hitting on under age girls for a long time. Bunch of cases have come out on him

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Also story last week that in a 2011 interview with Joe Rogan, comedian Joey"Coco" Diaz stated that he demanded female comedians give him oral sex in exchange for stage time at comedy clubs

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the only popular comedians who won't have these kinds of secrets will be Jimmy Norton, Patton Oswalt, and Brian Posehn.

Reaction score
Chris D’Elia literally played a pedo on workaholics and from what I hear, the show You as well

Gary

None So Vile
Reaction score

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"It is really hard to imagine why anyone would ever decide to pursue a strategy like that, especially now that — after a three-week trial with dozens of witnesses testifying and hundreds of exhibits — the U.K. judge dismissed every unfounded attack on Amber's credibility and concluded that Depp did indeed assault Amber on 12 separate occasions,
rvct5aco_depp-650_625x300_18_September_20.jpg

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I probably said something stupid in here defending Depp, but even before that Hollywood Reporter piece it was very easy to go to his Wiki page and see a long list of assault charges towards people from years before he even met Amber Heard.

After that godawful Alice In Wonderland movie, I've only seen one Depp movie since 2010 and that was Black Mass. I've done a pretty good job avoiding his movies and he seems so far gone I can't see him being in a really good movie again anyways. Even Black Mass which I thought was a decent solid performance (He looked more like a vampire than a person though) wasn't anywhere near as good as he was in his prime with Donnie Brasco, Dead Man, Ed Wood or even Blow.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
amber heard and depp both were abusive towards each other from their own accounts and others. Depp has a long history of abuse towards other people previously. There's no winners here. Just a very sad fucked up situation that happens all too often.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Also before it gets buried under the Depp/Heard stuff, that Shia article is pretty disgusting. He has a long history of treating people like complete shit. He did a good job tricking me and actually seeming remorseful for his prior actions, but he's still the sociopath he always has been. I can add the Peanut Butter Falcon Bluray to my gross section in my DVD collection.

strummer

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Depp and Heard seemed to have a beyond toxic relationship. They outright did sadistic things to each other

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah Heard is also gross and it's a relationship where both parties are horrible, but dammit I'm still gonna watch that new version of Stephen King's The Stand and she plays the second or third most important character.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Those never were really that shocking to begin with, so I don't get it. It just makes him look bad which I doubt he cares about. But, there's not even any buzz from this one.