Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

HORRIBLE PEOPLE

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
We don't seem to be having a gas panic in GB. I almost felt like an asshole as I was due for a fill up and I didn't want to be lumped in with looking like one who rushing to the gas station...and then there was like 2 cars there.

And not everyone is PANICING just because they are filling up a container like that. For all we know he runs a lawn care place or somesuch and needs large amounts of gas on hand. My grandpa had his own gas tank/pump on the farm that would get fueled up by a tanker every few weeks.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We don't seem to be having a gas panic in GB. I almost felt like an asshole as I was due for a fill up and I didn't want to be lumped in with looking like one who rushing to the gas station...and then there was like 2 cars there.

And not everyone is PANICING just because they are filling up a container like that. For all we know he runs a lawn care place or somesuch and needs large amounts of gas on hand. My grandpa had his own gas tank/pump on the farm that would get fueled up by a tanker every few weeks.

I ran a lawncare company. That is not how you transport gasoline on any level. That container isn't designed for gas either. It's used for water. The gas would eat right through it.

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
I ran a lawncare company. That is not how you transport gasoline on any level. That container isn't designed for gas either. It's used for water. The gas would eat right through it.
Honestly I didn't think much of it as we have chemicals stored in a similar (albeit smaller) container in our janitor supply area.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Willing to be dollars to donuts that Geraldo is so emphatic in his response here cause he knows he's got some skeletons in his closet that he could go to jail for lol.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score