Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
...HE RAPED A CHILD...BURN HIM THE FUCK ALIVE

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2019/05/02/facebook-bans-extremist-leaders-including-louis-farrakhan-alex-jones-milo-yiannopoulos-being-dangerous/?utm_term=.94379bed4a73

WaPo originally called them all "Far right leaders" in the title which is what everyone is talking about instead now.

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
Avid Warehouse Enthusiast said:
...HE RAPED A CHILD...BURN HIM THE FUCK ALIVE

seriously

It actually kind of sounds like it was more "consensual" than full on rape, possibly......but that's equally fucked up. You're 26, you're a school bus driver.....you shouldn't be having sex with a 14 yr old girl who rides on your bus. Did you really think this was a smart thing to do? And I'm sure he plied her with joints and alcohol. I've unfortunately seen these types of things play out IRL, underage girls who think they're more mature then they are being taking advantage of by arrested development "adult" males......this kid is a piece of shit

BruiserBrody

Integral Poster
Reaction score
[quote author=BRODY link=topic=7317.msg606823#msg6
https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2019/07/03/anti-lgbtq-pastor-in-alabama-arrested-for-molesting-little-boys/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&fbclid=IwAR39qy62dw_19lTsCMrpwBlkX0mpHfV1nbcVL2aWs7x5BVysBAonNnxm484

Anti-LGBTQ Pastor arrested for diddling kids.

An Alabama pastor is jailed on four felony charges of sexual abuse after his own church members reported him to the authorities.

John Martin, a 41-year-old from Florence, is held in the Lauderdale County jail with bail set at $60,000. Martin recently resigned after nine years as the pastor of Lighthouse Baptist Church in Florence.

On June 23, Martin resigned and admitted to church members that he had inappropriate relationships with young men, said Angie Hamilton, an assistant district attorney in Lauderdale County. Church members told the authorities about the admission, and a criminal investigation began.

Staff member
Reaction score
We're not supposed to make fun of people with this problem, but this guy is absolute trash and was pushing all kinds of bullshit on people while being a drug addict. He also started pushing an all-meat diet on people and I'm sure that made it worse.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/20/jordan-peterson-enters-rehab-after-wifes-cancer-diagnosis/

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Mr. S£im Citrus said:
https://twitter.com/VeryWhiteGuy/status/1177572680473677824
JFC We've all been drunk. I've never been so drunk I've wanted to disparage an entire race. Someone that doesn't look like me picks for shit while I'm drunk, I'm going to call him/her an asshole, not a *insert slur*. And if they're just minding their business I'm not going to pick a fight, though if we make eye contact I might mayyyyyyybe offer to buy a drink and ask to be friends because some days I'm just Jessie Spano on heritage day.

Fucking shit.

Gert

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Pretty sure he chose the number 4, so his fearless leader doesn't fall into that group.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score

Play stupid games...

EfvqNbrWoAIENqC

Last edited:

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
How could she have seen Rachel Dolezal scandal and thought "Well I still think I can pull this off!"?

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
KOAB and I said when Dolezal's story broke that she was just ahead of her time and that in 10-20 years there were going to be more people doing this and trying to say they were basically assigned the wrong race at birth.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Idk what category Armenians are in but I feel pretty safe saying they're "not white". Idk. I am from Maine though so I have broad definition of what constitutes a minority!

Staff member
Reaction score
Idk what category Armenians are in but I feel pretty safe saying they're "not white". Idk. I am from Maine though so I have broad definition of what constitutes a minority!

My brother lived in Glendale, where about 80,000 Armenians live. They look Arab so I accept that.